Chapter 6

I can't believe I did that. I wrote the whole chapter out last night, then forgot to save it!!!!! Either that or it was kidnapped by the evil Dr Rodney, jealous of my amazing writing! Yeah that sounds better. Lets go with that story. Besides then it not only makes me look good, I don't have to feel quite as annoyed about having to recreate this chapter as best I can. Anyway, Comment about this story. Even just to say Hi. I would love to meet my readers. Constructive criticism welcome. Plans to steal back the original Chapter 6 much appreciated.

Vote to make me feel happy and keep reading to keep it that way

Cheers Alura

Chapter 6

Harry's P.O.V

My head was being hit repeatedly with a hammer. The size of Africa. While my millions of screaming fans yelled straight into my ears. Using a microphone pwoerful enough to be heard on the moon. Atleast. Yeah, that is how much it hurt. Sure I might be using a bit of hyperbole here, but I should be allowed alittle self pity at least.

I just wanted to stay here, in this darkness forever. However, I was bored and worried about my friends. They would want to know I was Ok. I currently felt fine. Just so sore.

Blinking groggily, I opened my eyes slowly, moaning at the bright sunlight infiltrating my defences. I wanted to close them again, but I didn't. I was lying on a beach towel near the van. Louis and Liam were sitting on deck chairs watching me. Neither were talking. Oh, wait a minute, Liam was asleep again. Louis was looking bored, gazing wistfully at the others splashing round in the waves. I followed his gaze. There were no surfboarders anymore. At least Zayn was in the water. Finally.

"Oh good, Sleeping Beauty is awake" Louis laughed dryly, and I turned my attention to him. Despite his joking, worry was etched onto his face. I felt touched. Liam stirred at Louis words and also opened his eyes groggily.

"Feeling better, you got hit pretty hard?" Liam asked concerned and I shook my head.

"I have a massive headache. What did I get hit with?" I asked wondering if, my Africa sized Hammer wasn't to off the mark.

My daydream was crushed a moment later when Liam responded. "A surfboard.You've been out for twenty minutes. Those maniacs are too careless" he shook his head. "Do you wanna go home?" My eyes lit up at the proposal but then I realised that the guys would all have to come home too.  I didn't want to ruin their beach party. I said as much to Liam.

"Well I am feeling pretty tired myself so I will drive you home, then come back and get the boys later" Liam proposed. I nodded appreciatively. "Thanks Liam, Only if your sure" he nodded and Louis helped me slowly to my feet. A wave of dizziness swept over me and I felt a pain in my side and looked down at my bare chest where a large bruise was clearly evident near my ribs. "Ouch" I groaned.

As we hobbled to the car, Andy and Eddie ran up and apologized. We shook hands and they left looking slightly happier. It was obvious they felt really bad about it. Louis helped me into the passenger seat and Liam hopped in the drivers door and started the van.

Liam's P.O.V

The ride home was quiet. Harry fell asleep not long after we started driving and I kept the radio off, preferring not to have extra noise. I shouldn't have stayed up so late last night texting my old friends. I was definately feeling the effects today.

I woke Harry up, and at his request, carried him upstairs and lay him down on his bed where he immediately fell back asleep. Wishing I could go to sleep so easily, I made my way to my own room and lay down.

I must have dozed off, because what felt like seconds later my phone went off. The caller ID read Niall. I looked at the clock as I answered.

"Niall, what have you done in the last two hours that I haven't been there that is bad enough to wake me from my slumber" I expected him to make a crack at my chosen language but instead he just responded tiredly. "Liam, there is a bit of a problem"

Harry's P.O.V

"WHAT!!!!!HOW ON EARTH DID YOU MANAGE THAT" the cry sent me flying out of bed, hitting the ground hard. If I didn't know better, I would think Louis or someone accidentally leaked our location to the local fan girls. Or all of them. Or the martians. Crawling over to where I had left my dressing gown on the floor, I slowly made my way over to outside Liam's room. I pressed my ear to the keyhole but there was no need. Liam was in a right temper.

"WHO DOES THAT?? THAT IS LIKE SLEEPING BESIDE A LION, ALTHOUGH PROBABLY LESS DANGEROUS" I instantly felt sorry for whoever Liam was talking to. I could not hear their response but it seemed to anger Liam further.

"I CAN'T LEAVE YOU LOT ALONE FOR ONE MINUTE CAN I? WHAT IS MANAGEMENT GOING TO SAY WHEN THEY HEAR THIS? WE HAVE SHOWS AND VOCAL PRACTICES AND PHOTO SHOOTS AND WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE AND YOU GO AND DO THIS" I winced as my ears started to ring again.

"NO, I WILL NOT WAKE HIM UP TO TELL HIM YOU GUYS MADE A CAREER COSTLY MISTAKE. YOU CAN TELL HIM YOURSELVES WHEN YOU GET HOME. THAT WON'T BE FOR AWHILE THOUGH BECAUSE YOU CAN STAY THERE AND HELP SEARCH. I AM NOT COMING TO GET YOU" Liam seemed to cool down with the next words.

"I am sorry Niall, I am just really worried. Keep me informed" with that I heard Liam hang up. I waited a moment before entering the room.

"Well you woke me up, so you can tell me" I smiled but the expression froze on my face when I saw Liam, sitting there with his head in his hands. He looked so, heartbroken.

"Harry. Sit down"

Dah Dah Dah. Comment on what will happen next, what has happened, and how Harry will react. Sorry to have two cliffhangers one after the other, but I needed Harry out of the way. Anyway, tell me what you think. Won't be posting till late January 2013 b\c I am off on my dreaded holiday. Wish me luck(If I told you all the misfortunes that happen to us whenever we go on holiday you will know how much I need it eg last year I came home in crutches and mum was missing a tooth) so anyway seeya guys, love you lots

Cheers Alura