Chapter 13

Hey everyone, lucky thirteenth post. Thirteen is my lucky number because I always win bingo when it is on my card. Sad aye? Well I like bingo. This is dedicated to ChrisSutcliffe95 for being one of my fans. I have four hehe. This is my last day at home before I set off on my training camp and that goes over the start of school so I will most likely not be posting again for another few days. Sorry. You know my complaint number if you need it.

Cheers Alura

Chapter 13

Louis's P.O.V

Harry was going to kiss me!!! I couldn't believe it. He was my friend, my best friend. Could the rumours be true? Were the fans right? Did he like me?  Despite myself, I felt excited. No, bad Louis. Louis is not gay, Louis is just curious. Well Louis better do something fast because he is still coming. Louis should stop talking to himself in third person. Louis should stop talking to himself. Ahh, he is still coming! Not knowing what else to do, I have closed my eyes.

Ow. Harry just slapped me!!! I rubbed my face. "What was that for?" I asked groaning. That was going to leave a mark. I now knew what Zayn felt like.

"Don't you ever leave me like that again. Three days I don't hear from you" Harry scolded me. I couldn't believe it.

"Hello, I was lost on the beach. There isn't any phonelines or wireless networks out there. Or any sign of human civilisation at all. I was completly alone. How do you expect me to contact you?" I defended myself. He was actually blaming me for all of this?

"Well you should have built some. Made like the romans and started a colony. Then take over the world with it and everyone can start learning latin. Except me because that takes to long and it is such a boring language" Harry retorted. Suddenly I saw the twinkle in his eyes. He was fooling with me!

"Harry, you jokester. Wait that is my role. Theif" I rugby tackled him to the ground. We rolled over and over on the carpet till Harry ended up sitting on me. I should have expected that. He is much stronger.

"I am sorry Lou, your face was just so comical, I couldn't help it. You actually thought I was serious" Harry grinned, then dusting himself off, disappeared up the stairs and into his bedroom.

I remained lying on the floor, shocked. That curly haired youngster had been fooling with me the entire time. He had never been meaning to kiss me at all. He made me look like a fool. How could he? It was probably just my out-of-wack feelings. I hadn't been around anyone for so long, and even longer without a girlfriend. Maybe I should make something out of my relationship with that nurse I met. What was her name? I scrolled down my contact list, looking for Marilyn

Harry's P.O.V

I can't believe I just did that!!! I nearly kissed him! How could I be so stupid? Do you think he realised? Harry, you just ruined everything. Ugh. I can't believe I just did that. I sat down on my bed with my head in my hands. I didn't cry though. Harry Styles does not cry. I make others cry. Ok, that sounds heartless. Despite all my flirting, I do have a heart. That is currently obsessing over Louis. Stop. Thinking. About. Him! I need to do something. My mind is going insane. Well I was probably insane anyway. Go insane people. Not helping...

My cellphone rang, jolting me out of my depressing thoughts. I sent a silent prayer to whoever was watching down on me as I tore the room upside down trying to find it. Finally locating it in the pocket of my jeans, I pressed answer and held the slim metal device up to my ear.

 "Hello" I answered. "Um, is this Harry?" The voice sounded familiar but I couldn't place it. Probably just some fan. I was going to hang up, but thought better of it. It might turn out to be some sort of reporter or something. I tried to remember the details of my cover story. Louise...what was her last name? Who knows, she got injured while roller blading, no it was ice skating. Or was it gymnastics? She was doing a cartwheel. It must of been gymnastics. What was I doing at a gym? I tried to recall the last time I worked out. Not for a week atleast. I should go there at some point. Harold focus, you are talking to someone.

"Yes, this is Harry Styles" I replied cautiously. "Harry, this is Alice" My eyes widened and I gasped. "Alice"