chapter 27- back again

This is what imagine our Paris bedroom looks like ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ANNOUNCMENT☆☆ due to personal reasons i can't fully explain rylie no longer exists in this story!! Draco is now single!!! There is NO MORE RYLIE! Only abby(the older...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANNOUNCMENT☆☆
due to personal reasons i can't fully explain rylie no longer exists in this story!! Draco is now single!!! There is NO MORE RYLIE! Only abby(the older sister) and Mike (younger brother)

Love you all - T<3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**
Leaving the busy train station today was bittersweet. On one hand, I was happy I didn't have to mope around tirelessly at hogwarts anymore, but on the other hand I was spending the entire summer utterly alone.

Thankfully my father knew I didn't want to be around my mother after what happemed, so he graciously gave me the keys to our house in Paris to stay at for the summer. Once I got home i ran quickly up to my room and began packing.

I didnt really need to pack much being that i already had alot of cloths and stuff at the house. Before leaving i walked over to the desk that lined my window and picked up old pictures. I flipped through the pictures that captured the beautiful memories I had with my friends. As I flipped through a lump began forming in my throat when i came across a few pictures of fred and I. My face swelled as warm burning tears streaked my puffy cheeks, God I would give anything to see him smile and laugh again.

Taking one last deep breath i left my room and walked down the long hall to where mikes room is.

"Hey buddy." I mumbled sadly as I opened the door.

"Hey T whats up." He asked sitting up off his bed.

"I wanted to say happy birthday, and that im sorry I have to leave without celebrating with you."

Sighing he walked over and wrapped his arms tightly around my middle. "Its okay, ill have other birthdays."

"Your still getting old mikey!" I laughed ruffling up his hair.

He looked up giving me a fake frown before replying. "Im only ten!"

"I know, ill see you soon okay?" He nodded as I walked slowly out of his room to find my dad.

Once entering the kitchen my dad saw me and placed his tea down on the table "Hey kiddo!"

"Hey dad."

"Heading out already?" He questioned motioning to my things.

"Yeah, the sooner the better." I let out a laugh half heartedly as my dad pulled me into a hug.

"I'll apperate you there okay?" Nodding I took my fathers arm in one hand and my bags in the other. My stomach dropped as we were drawn into the air twisting and turning. I scrunched my face trying to hold back the sudden urge to vomit, hankfully we landed inside the entry room before saying our goodbyes, then my father disapperated again leaving me alone for he summer.

I inhaled a sharp deep breath taking in the scene before me. My eyes flickered around the room as memories of the night fred left danced deviously in my head. My eyes began tearing up as they skimmed the steps where I sat waiting for him to come home. Shaking my head I ran up the stairs trying to forget the awful memories. I dropped my things off in my room and went to head back down stairs before something in the corner of my room caught my eye.