chapter 28-

BTW guys this is what I imagine Lucas to look like (iykyk) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The last month flew by quickly, it was now late July and the sun was hot. Id spent most of my time swimming and lounging by our pool. Every so often fluer and Lucas would stop by to keep me company, but other than that I hadn't seen or heard from anyone.

I sat out on the long white pool chair soaking in the suns golden rays, as i briefly lost myself in my book. I loved it, it was the only time i blissfully tasted the absence of thought. That however, didn't last long, as i heard a faint hoot in the distance. Turning around, milo appeared through the milky white clouds carrying what i hoped to be a letter from jill or my brother.

Swiftly landing next to me he perched himself on the arm of the chair dropping a letter in my lap.

"Thank you milo." I said petting his head. He inched up my shoulder snuggling into my neck as I cheerfully opened the letter.

Hey stranger

I hope this finds you well, but unfortunately I'm missing you and wanted to let you know im heading over. I hope its cool if I stay the weekend with you. I have important news for you. Anyway see you in a few hours.

Xoxo, jill

I threw myself up off the chair excitedly dancing in place. "Milo jill is coming to see me!" I squealed again spinning with the small bird now cradled in my hands.

I brought him up to my face giving him a small kiss on the head, he extended his neck running his soft grey feathers on my cheek before I walked us to the house.

I placed Milo in the living room on his tree before bolting upstairs to get ready. Flipping through the outfits in my closet I decided on short black ripped shorts and a white t-shirt which I tucked into my shorts. I then slid on white ancle vans and curled my hair. A little over half an hour latter I was ready.

I decided I was going to surprise jillian by having a girls night at the carnival boardwalk tonight. I sat patiently watching the clock until she arrived.

**

I ran down the entry way as a slight knock came from the door. Quickly I swung it open revealing my beautiful cousin.

"Jill!"

"Torie!"

I pulled my cousin into a tight hug as she walked through the door. "I've missed you how have you been."

"I've been good. I've spent most of my time at the burrow with George keeping him company."

My face dropped into a frown, "Keeping him company? Where's everyone else?"

She took a sharp deep breath in before continuing. "Ginny and Ron went to spend time with Bill and Charlie, and fred." She paused as her face fell once again. "Hes been gone all summer."