chapter 14- christmas ball

I woke up dreading the day ahead. My parents Christmas ball is today, Mr and Mrs Weasley got home late last night along with Bill and Charlie. My parents invited all the Weasleys and dates so the entire house was getting ready for the day. Harry and Ginny are going together along with Hermione and Ron.

I tried to slip out of bed with no luck. Freds arms were wrapped tightly around me. I laughed and rolled my eyes as I curled up into him and kissed his nose.

"We have to get up love my parents ball is in four hours." I laughed

Fred shot up quickly "its already noon?"

"Yes freddie its already noon."

"I have to shower." He bolted out the door. I laughed as I sat up and threw my hands down into my comforter and smiled. Fred came running back into the door and over to me.

"Goodmorning love." He bent down and kissed me. "Now im going to shower."

"Thats what I thought." We laughed as he walked back out of the room.

I slowly got out of bed and threw freds green sweater on and walked down to the kitchen.

"Goodmorning molly!" I excited to see her.

"Torie dear, oh come here!" Mrs Weasley threw her arms open and kissed my cheek.

"How was the trip? You look great!" I smiled at her.

"It was great! We got bill on our way to Charlie's new place. It was crawling with dragons, crazy little buggers they were." She spoke fast. "How was everything here?"

I laughed. "Things were good. We mostly just relaxed. Fred and I got new stuff for our room and the girls and I went out the other night. The city is beautiful at night." I said

"It sure is, on Arthur and I's first date he took me to the theater on 5th!"

I smiled as she continued talking. I admire Molly and Arthur's marriage. You can tell they love eachother dearly and they still have the time of their lives together. I aspire to have a marriage like that. Don't get me wrong my parents love eachother but the relationship is more proper, they don't laugh alot.

I made tea and raspberry tarts for after fred was out of the shower, they are his favorite.I heard George talking to someone as they walked down the steps.

"Katerina?" I heard someone say.

I looked up to see a ruggedly handsome man with long red hair with scars on his face. I looked over at George confused.

"Oh right, sorry torie this is bill." George motioned to the man standing next to him.

"What do you mean this is bill? Don't you remeber me?" Bill looked over at me confused.

Molly walked into the room. "Bill, may I speak to you privately please." She grabbed ahold of his hand and took him into the den.

I overheard Molly say "we had to make them all forget about eachother."

"Thats rubbish!" Bill yelled as he stormed back into the room.

"Sorry, im bill." He winked at me. I weakly smiled at him as Fred walked down the stairs behind him. Fred walked over behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. He kissed my neck as I giggled like a school girl. He shook his wet hair over me as we both laughed.

"Ah so thats why your here, your dating my less handsome younger brother." Bill teased.

"Less handsome, look at me mate. Im a charmer, and its only two years difference." Fred commented. We all laughed as I handed fred the food I made him.