chapter 19- party of secrets and lies

Waking up today my legs were a bit sore, but last night was totally worth it. I'm glad today was Saturday, we didn't have class today and Hermione agreed to let us have a much needed break from studying. 

Fred slept peacefully beside me as the spring sun beamed through the window illuminating his features perfectly. I admired him from where my head rested on his bare chest. 

There was a soft knock at the door, gently I slipped out from Fred grasp and opened the door. 

"Hey George, what's up?" I smiled sweetly at my boyfriends twin standing in the doorway. 

"Your in a strangly good mood today.. anyway have you seen fred i can't find him." I giggled at the confused state George was in.

I swung the door open widely stepping aside showing fred draped  across my bed.

"I should have figured" he chuckled "he's been missing you alot lately ya know.  Anyway, I was going to see if he would want to have a small party in the dorms with only our closest friends. You in?"

"Hell yeah I'm in Georgie!" I whisper yelled.

"Yes! When my brother gets up meet me im our dorm to discuss details."

"Darling whose at the door?" Fred groaned.

"George he-" I went to answer but couldn't fully get out my sentence before fred hurled a pillow at George.

"Thats my que. I have to go tend to your brother now. By George." I said before swiftly closing the door.

*GEORGES POV*

Torie closed the door quickly, suddenly I heard her giggling while fred talked aimlessly to her. I couldn't quite hear what he said before I realized... oh, oh shit. I whispered before walking away quickly.

I slipped back into my room before busting out in laughter. 

"Bloody hell mate, what?" Lee said sitting looking at me.

"Freddie... haha.. Freddie boy is getting it on!" I laughed a little more befor realizing "oh shit that's my best friend in there.."

Lee laughed at the sudden disgust on my face.  "Yes George and they've been together for over half a year now. What d'you think was gonna happen" Lee bust out again.

"Well yeah mate but it never clicked my brother and childhood best friend are shagging!!" Lee and I both burst with laughter.

"Id shag her too, shes hot!" Lee blurted.

"Oi watch it, thats still my brothers girl." I yelled.

"Doesn't mean I can't look." Lee winked before walking away. The nerve of that guy sometimes.

I sat at my desk making a list of things we'd need for the party today. As I fished the list there was a small knock at the door. 

"Come in." I mumbled not taking my eyes off the parchment.

"Morning georgie." I whipped my head around to see jillian standing in the doorway shining as vibrant as ever.

"Morning love." I whisked over to her scooping her up in a tight hug before pulling her over to my desk with me.

I sat back down pulling her into my lap as I studied the list once more.

"Jill, I have a question."

She looked down at me and streaked my face with her thumb. "Yes?"

"Would you like to come to a small party Torie, Fred and I are throwing tonight?"