chapter 13 - london at night

A/N- the love interest of George weasley is dedicated to my very close friend wdwgleekbeeblemonks shes a wonderful person and very close to me!! I also wanted to say thank you to those who have read my story it means alot to me! Thank you all. Love always <3
---------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later we were back at the burrow surrounded by the beautiful comforts of home. As we all walked in the door, I closed my eyes to take in the sweet smell of cinnamon and ginger that filled the house. I smiled hearing the boys running around the den. I opened my eyes to feel strong arms wrap around me.

"Whats wrong love?" Fred mumbled in a low tone.

"Your house, it feels like home. Don't get me wrong I like my parents house. But its big and tidy and polished. Its my house but it hardly feels like home. Not like the burrow does." I spoke Sadly with my voice slightly shaken.

Fred turned me around facing him now, "darling it is your home now too." He leaned down and kissed me before we walked up to our room.

**

I threw myself onto the bed and stared as Fred unpacked his things. His muscles were shown off perfectly in the short sleeve black shirt he'd been wearing.

My thoughts were trailed off as there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." Fred yelled from across the room.

"Hey I was coming to steal torie so we could get ready for her birthday night out with us." Ginny smiled at me excitedly as Fred walked over and kissed me.

"Have fun getting ready. I love you." Fred ran his thumb over my cheek.

"I love you too freddie."

**

In ginnys room our dresses hung from her bed post while we got ready. We all took turns showering and drying our hair. Eventually we were all getting makeup on. Ginny went with a light rose gold eyeshadow and pink lipstick. Hermione put on light brown eyeshadow that accented her eyes beautifully. I stared at myself for a moment trying to decide on what color to pick. I went with a dark beige color with gold on the inside to match the thin gold rim on the waist of my dress.

I curled my hair in loose curls while Ginny pulled hers up in a cute curly bun and Hermione straightened her hair. We joked about how good we all looked before getting our dresses on.

Ginny's pink- beige dress held her body tightly with the black lace in the front giving it a beautiful touch.

Hermione's red dress had thin straps and an overlapping pattern on her chest. It was loose the rest of the way down.

I slid my dress on being careful of the laced sleeves. The black dress fit perfectly it was tight and framed my body perfectly. I excitedly ran over to the bag I brought down with me.

"One more thing." I said smiling at them. "Shoes!!" I excitedly handed them the shoes I got them.

I handed the black strapped heals to ginny and the silver flats to Hermione. They both squealed as they put the shoes on. As for myself I put the black wedged heals on and giggled.

"We look so good!" Hermione said strutting a pose.

We all laughed.

"You guys ready?" Ginny motioned to the door, Hermione and I followed.

We walked down stairs into the den, all the boys were sitting in the living room. They all jumped up as they heard the sound of our heals clicking on the steps.