chapter 10- changes

I woke up to the sound of laughter coming from downstairs in the den. Typically I would have been a little annoyed hearing that much noise while waking up. But this was different, being at the burrow things like that didn't seem to matter much. There was just an overwhelming feeling of happiness roaming around the house.

I walked down to the den to see everyone laughing and having a good time. It made me happy to see all of the people I loved in one room like this.

I felt freds strong arms wrap around me. "Goodmorning beautiful i was thinking you and I could go out and get new stuff for our room today."

"Our room. I love the sound of that." I kissed his cheek. "Let me grab a shower first and ill be ready to go"

"Alright. I love you" he said pulling me in tightly for a hug.

"I love you most." I walked up the steps and to our room to grab some cloths. Before I went to the bathroom I grabbed the dresses and shoes I got for Hermione and ginny and put them into boxes. I walked back down the steps as the floor creaked below me. I turned the corner and walked into Ginny and Hermiones room and put the boxes on their bed with a note saying "for our night out this week. I love you both". I walked back down the long hallway and into the bathroom.

*FREDS POV*

I wet back into the den along with George and the others. "She is absolutely perfect" I said sitting down in a daze. "I love the way I feel when she's around."

"You really love her dont you mate?"

"Ronald that was a stupid question." Hermione barked. "Of course he does look at him."

"I do, I love her alot. But is it stupid?" I questioned to the group.

"Is what stupid?" 

"Well mum said torie and I could have Tories old room together and last night I basically asked her to really have her room here. Then I told her I basically wanted her forever. I dont want to scare her away or make her think im rushing things.." I mumbled into my hands.

Ginny reached her hand across the table and placed in on my arm."Oh freddie, your not. You and torie are so amazing together its like you've been together forever now. You guys are strong and know everything about eachother. You guys are end game. Don't worry she truly loves you." Ginny was right, torie and I are perfect together.

*TORIES POV*

After i finished my shower I smelt strongly of freds cinnamon shampoo and I loved it. I put on my new pair of black jeans and my red shirt that was tight at the top and loose the rest of the shirt. The sleeves were completely made of lace but it still kept me warm. I grabbed a pair of grey sweater boots I had and walked back down to the den.

"Wow!" Fred said standing up as he saw me walk down the steps. He always managed to me me feel special.

"You look- wow" he looked at me longer before speaking out "guys my girlfriend is hot!" I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"Your such a flirt" I said playfully pushing his hand.

"Only for you love. Wanna grab some tea with me?" Fred motioned to the kitchen. I followed.

"Whats wrong" I said looking back twards the den. I turned back to fred who quickly swept me off my feet and placed me sitting on the counter.

"What are you-"

"Shh just kiss me" he leaned in pulling my hips closer to him. He ran his hands over top of my thighs which only made me want him more. Slowly our tounges intertwined. I giggled as he bit my bottom lip. That completely melted me. He pulled away and I sighed.