chapter 4- into town

* TORIES POV*
I woke up this morning thinking about how fast the first eight weeks had gone by. Christmans and my birthday were coming soon. I got up to get in the shower before Ginny had gotten up. I was always waking up earlier than anyone else, I was way to excited about seeing Fred every day to sleep. After my shower I walked back to my dorm and got dressed for the day.

"oh good morning torie!" Ginny said as she climbed out of bed.

"Oh, Ginny you scared me, I was just about to head to the great hall for breakfast woukd you like to join me?" I said as I pulled my hair into a low ponytail.

"Of course, let me get dressed ill meet you down in the common room."

I walked down the spiral steps to our common room and sat down on the red couch in front of the fire place. I was the only one down there, it was nice to sit alone for a moment.

"Morning torie" I jumped and looked behind me as i see fred walking down the steps.

"Bloody hell fred you scared the crap out of me" he laughed as I continued. "Good morning to you too" I said as I smiled, I was a bit jumpy today and I wasn't really sure why.

"How was your sleep, I heard you up early again this morning are you alright" fred asked as he sat closely beside me.

"Yeah im fine, I guess I'm just a morning person" I said as I looked into his eyes.

"I would agree, but I like my sleep" he said as we both laughed. He continued "would you like to come down to breakfast with me then we can go to potions together"

"Freddy" I said putting my hand on his knee "we do that every day why would I want to change that" he blushed when I said that. I wasn't sure if I was making him uncomfortable or maybe he liked me too, but the way things had been id really hoped he liked me back.

"Your right its a perfect routine." he said as he winked at me.

**

Later in the great hall during breakfast I couldn't help but to stare at Fred sitting to my right. His laugh was so enchanting it gave me this warm feeling every time he laughed. His nose scrunched and he would get the biggest smile every single time time. Harry, ron, Hermione and ginny were sitting across from Fred, george and I. For a moment I stopped and wondered if this was all real. Sadly I know perfection doesn't stay forever.

Ginny must have caught me staring, she kicked me under the table. I looked at her as she mouthed "careful your staring again"

My eyes widened "I was not" but I must have said it out loud cause Fred heard.

"You weren't what torie" fred asked.

"Oh its nothing ginny asked if I was planning on doing anything after class today." I said trying to cover the fact that I very much was staring at Fred.

"So you were saying you dont have anything to do today" fred asked as George looked over.

"Nope, nothing." I said looking down at my plate.

"Good" said Fred and George both. "You can come with us to hogsmead" I laughed. I think its funny when they say things together.

"Okay I will" I said still looking down to cover my blushing.

"Yeah were gonna go to the trick shop and then grab some more candy, it'll be more fun with you there" George said as Fred gave him a look.

"So im not fun anymore" fred said jokingly.

"You are but torie adds alot of the fun and you know it" George said pouting. We all laughed.

"I already know that george" fred said winking at me. It made me melt.