chapter 12- The Game

Last night after fred and I's date we talked and laughed in bed until falling asleep late.

Suddenly I was woken up by a voice whispering in my ear. "Hey torie its time to get up were leaving for the quidditch match soon." Hermione was hovering slightly over me. I smiled and nodded.

As Hermione left the room I kissed freds nose softly. "Hey love its time to get up were leaving soon." Fred groaned as he pulled me in closer to him.

"Do we have to get up just yet." He said smiling at me while keeping his eyes closed.

"A few more minutes won't hurt." I replied nestling my head closely into his neck. I felt him smile as he kissed my forehead.

"I love you." Fred whispered.

I smiled as my heart jumped. It felt as if rays of the warmest sun were shining on me now. "I love you more Fred Weasley." I replied kissing his neck. He pulled me close to him and rolled me over to where I was straddling him. He opened his eyes and gave me a devious grin as I felt him get hard under me.

"Your bad." I said laughing as I leaned down to kiss his face. I joked with him about it, though secretly he knew I loved the idea of me turning him on like that.

He gently tossed me back onto my side of the bed and started slowly kissing and sucking on my neck right above my collar bone.

I looked at him with a mischievous smile "better make it quick we need to be downstairs soon." I said winking at him.

Fred looked a little taken back but got excited quickly as I slid my pants down and off the bed. His eyes grew wide as he slid his boxers of and smiled at me.

"You are so perfect." He said scanning his eyes over my body. He adjusted himself on top of me and bent down and kissed me passionately again.

"Are you sure." He said now kissing down my neck.

"Yes- yes I'm sure." I groaned as it was hard to get the words out. Just the simple touch of his lips to my skin made me hot.

Suddenly after I felt him slip inside of me giving me every inch of him. I cried out in pleasure as he move in me slowly at first.

His pace quickened as he moved his hips faster slamming into mine. My screaming was now getting louder with every movement he made.

"I want to hear it, I want to know how I make you feel." Fred said leaning down and kissing me. His tounge intertwined with mine, he kissed me hard now as if he wanted more.

I moaned into his mouth as he lifted my legs around his waist now hitting inside me perfectly. Every nerve in my body was on fire it was the most exhilarating feeling. I felt fred pulse inside me as he lifted his head to speak.

"Torie, im gonna cum soon." He said picking up his pace. Just as he said that I felt myself release under him. Only moments later he did the same.

"That was amazing." I said laying my chest on him trying to catch my breath.

"You never fail to make me feel good." Fred panted. He reached his arm over to pull my leg on top of him. He gently rubbed the inside of my leg with his thumb. "How are you feeling." He asked.

"I feel really good." I let out a small laugh as he smiled at my comment.

Fred lifted himself up onto his arm and looked deeply into my eyes. "I love you so much I hope you know that."

"I know you do, and I love you too." I blushed.

He leaned over and kissed me before climbing out of bed and reaching his hand out. "You coming?" He said pulling me over to our closet.