chapter 7- p.s. i love you

The sun came into my dorm brighter and warmer than usual today. Waking up in Freds arms felt like a dream. He was finally mine. He still had his strong hands around my waist laying close to me. He wasn't up yet, so I turned over and laid my head on his chest melting into him. The sound of his heart beating had easily become one of my favorite things to listen to, and the way he smelt made my heart sing.

He was so cute sleeping. His hair was long but still so perfectly in place. It was peaceful sleeping next to him, even though he snored. It was light but still there. He didn't move around in his sleep last night, so it was really easy to stay in his arms the whole night. The best part about dating your best friend is that it wasn't awkward I already knew everything about him and I knew exactly who he was. It was perfect.

I laid there for a little while longer before he woke up.

"Good morning darling" he said looking down kissing me.

"Good morning freddie, I didnt keep you from sleeping did i"

"No actually its alot easier to sleep next you than it is when I was alone before now" he said yawning. His arms stretched up and accented every muscle and vain in his arms.

I never realized how hot someone could be in the morning. We'd gotten up to get ready for the day, then suddenly he grabbed my hand and pulled me over to him and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He looked me in the eyes and kissed me. Kissing fred was honestly the best feeling. He was such an amazing kisser he left me speechless.

"Dont forget love i have to take you back to see madam Pomfre about your arm today. Do you wanna go before or after breakfast?" He said before putting me back on the floor.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed my cloths. I threw on a black skirt and my sweater for class, along with my gryffindor tie."Well How hungry are you" I glanced over at him.

"Im not really so whatever you want to do is fine"

"Okay do you wanna go now?" I said looking to make sure we didn't wake ginny.

"Yeah let me go get dressed." Fred walked out the door and into his room.

I pulled at my shirt a little as i looked myself in the mirror. Before I started at Hogwarts I wasn't the happiest about having to wear uniforms, but surprisingly I really loved my gryffindor uniform.

Just then ginny woke up. "Morning" she looked at me curiously. "So, my brother slept in your bed last night" she laughed

"Im sorry, I completely forgot to ask. Are you mad" I really hoped she wasn't.

"Oh my gosh no im relived. Ive been waiting for so long for this to happen. Now you can be my sister!" she exclaimed

"Ugh I hope it would last that long" I looked back at her to see her giving me a look.

"Its gonna last, trust me" she winked at me. "Oh also we might want to look into making this room bigger and into two rooms" she let out a laugh.

"Yeah I agree" I said starting to laugh with her.

Just then fred walked in. "You ready to go?"

"Go where?" Ginny asked looking confused.

"Madam Pomfre said it looked like I was poisoned. She said she would talk to headmaster Dumbledore and to check in with her today. So he's taking me to see her" I said squeezing freds hand.

"You better not hurt her fred." Ginny threatened him.

"But Im your brother and besides you know what she means to me, im not letting her go" he said winking at me.