~Chapter 29~

Scarlett's POV

A/N-Mature content!

He threw me on the bed and leaned down to capture my lips with his.He plunged his tounge in my mouth at the same time I felt his fingers against my core.He rubbed my clit slowly and I bit down on his bottom lip.A growl escaped from the back of his throat and he inserted a finger inside me.

"Oh my God,"I moaned out when I pulled away from his captivating mouth.He thrusted his finger in and out before adding another one.

"Scream my name princess,"he whispered in my ear and I bucked my hips as the clenching in my stomach intensified.Before I knew it he pulled his fingers out of me and I let out a whine.

He slid off the bed and sat on his knees before lowering his head and and biting my inner thigh.He breathed onto my wet pussy and I shivered in pure pleasure.

He latched his mouth onto my sensitive core and licked my clit.He pushed a finger inside of me and began sucking again.He added an additional finger and thrusted hard and fast.

"Holy fucking shit,"I screamed out as I approached my climax.He began flicking his tounge over my sensitive clit and I absolutely lost it.My walls tightened around his fingers as I climaxed all over his mouth and fingers.

My body fell limp as I was trying to catch my breath I could feel his tounge licking and sucking up all my juices and I moaned out even though I just finished.

"You taste absolutely delicious princess,"he told me as he hot off his knees.I looked down at his long and hard cock and bit my lip,feeling turned on again.

"Are you on birth control?"he asked as he lined up his cock at my entrance and rubbed over the opening.

"Oh fuck.Yes I'm on birth control,"I said and I felt him enter me.I was tight so it caused a little pain but the pleasure consumed me as I felt completely whole with his cock inside me.

He began thrusting inside of me and I moaned out.I never have unprotected sex not even when I'm on contraceptives but with Lucien I couldn't help myself.He grabbed my throat but not in a choking way and my lips parted.

His pace quickened and I felt him hitting my g-spot repeatedly.

"Shit,"I whispered and felt the tightening in my stomach.He lifted my legs over his shoulders and pounded inside me mercilessly.

"I'm fucking close,"he growled out and rammed his cock inside me.I felt my pussy clench around him as I surrender to the immense pleasure and climaxed.I let out a content sigh but he still rammed inside of me in search for his release.

I felt him stiffen inside me before grunting and filling me with his seed.

He nearly collapsed on me but steadied himself on his firearms.

"Oh fuck,"he growled and pulled out.He rolled off and layed next to me.

"Wow,"I muttered and burried my face in his chest.

He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.I snuggled into him and inhaled his scent.Just then my stomach decide it would be quite a wonderful time to let out a cry for food and I sighed.

"Let's go eat.I'm hungry,"I said and stood up to clean up and get dressed.I felt a hand connect with my ass and I just let out a laugh.

"That ass is mine princess,"he called out after me and I just shook my head,grinning.

I pulled out an over sized sweater that reached mid thigh and pulled on boy shorts underneath.I threw my hair up in a messy bun and walked out of the closet.I saw Lucien sitting on the bed fully dressed but his shirt was still unbuttoned and his muscles peeked through.

"Let's go,"I said to him and walked towards the door and to the elevator.I could hear him following me into the elevator as I pressed the button to the first floor.The doors closed and I looked towards Lucien who was already looking at me.He had mischief swirling in his eyes and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"If you are planning for us to have sex in this elevator I am going to stop you right there.My poor vagina is sore and damaged,"I said and looked down at it for extra measures and frowned.

"Wasn't planning to,but now you've inflated my ego with your compliment,"he said and the doors opened on the first floor and almost everyone looked at us with knowing looks.I wouldn't have felt so embarrassed if Ace didn't open his mouth.

"Couldn't you two be a little quieter?"