SO2 Ch :- 93 ☞☞ Acting ☜☜

A - yes . Actually  i  want to say something  important.

S - what ?

A - umm woh .. Actually  u don't  need to stop this marriage.

S - what do u mean  by  no need to  stop the  marriage ?

A - Sid i have started  liking  lucky and i don't have any  problem with the  marriage . I  think u should  move on.  U will get a better  girl than me ( controlling  her laugh) Bye siddharth . Wish u a very good luck.

And she cuts the phone.

Sid pov

Wth 😠. I thought  she was joking . How  can she  thinks  that i will let her marry that bastard. She is only mine.

Avu went  downstairs.

Avu - Thanks aliza . ( Handed the phone to  her )

Aliza  aka sid ( is burning  like  fire and she add more petrol in it lol 😂)

Aliza  hold avu wrist  and  took her to  avu room and slammed the door  hard and pinned  her to the wall.

Avu - Aliza  what happened ? Why are u behaving  strange? ( she is acting )

Sid - How can u like that bastard 😠?

Avu - Aliza  what happened  to ur voice . And I can like my would be  husband  so what's the  problem  in it ?

Sid - No there is problem.  U are only mine . And i am ur would be  husband not that bastard 😡.

Sid remove  his false hair .

And smashed  his lips harshly  on her . And started  kissing  her wildly no.... hungrily. He pour all his anger on the kiss but didn't  hurt her .

Avu kissed him back but couldn't  match with him he is dominating greatly . Avu cupped  his face to make him calm .

Sid comes down a little and broke the  kiss and they had a headlock .

Avu - ......

********************************.
Stay tuned.