SO2 Ch :- 57 ☞☞ Plan ☜☜

Sid - Avu u are crying ? Please don't cry .

Avu look at him with both anger and tears .

Then she looks at front and then she saw the road .

Avu - siddharth where the hell we are going ? This the not the route to my house .

Sid - u will get to know .

Avu - I don't even want to know . Just take me home . I can't tolerate you for a moment also .

Sid - first of all u are only asking that where we are going then u are only telling you don't want to know.  So tell me clearly what you actually want to say ?

Avu - shut up . Don't u dare to play around me .

Sid was only hell scared because he knows his wildcat .

Sid - please have patience for few minutes I will tell you everything my wildcat .

Avu turn towards the window .

She was sobbing lightly.

Sid POV

I am sorry Avu i promise you that from tonight I will never let a single tear come out of ur eyes .

They reach their destination

Avu came out of the car .

Avu POV

This is so beautiful but why did Ashu bought me here .

Sid - I know you have many questions about what is going and what actually I am doing so let me tell you from the starting . First is put ur mind clearly that i love you and it's only you from the starting till I will take my last breath but I had to act in front of my brother and Bada pappa so that they doesn't doubt on us.

Avu - what do you mean i can't understand anything and who is  Ritika?

Sid - she is my friend I have requested her to do this acting.

Avu - why didn't you tell me this before?

Sid - sorry . Sorry I have actually made this plan so early so  I didn't get that much time too tell you about it .

Avu ran to Sid and hug him tightly .

Avu - I hate u . ( Crying and hitting him )

Sid - but I love you .

He tighten his grip .

Sid - Avu

Avu - hmm ( still same position)

Sid - now for the next plan I need ur help .

Avu ......

************************ .
Stay tuned