Important 👀

I am really glad, that you liked my book, I am thankful for your support and love. Thanks to all the sidneetians.

I have a news for you guys, I know it is not good still I would like to inform you, as you all were with me, supported me for so long.

Many may know that I have decided to make a new version of my other sidneet books, changing some plot lines and make it a novel version, that book with fictional character, not a fanfiction anymore.

Only " FALL IN LOVE" & " DESTINY MADE THEM MEET AGAIN" will remain here in the account permanently.

After thinking a lot I finally decided my favourite book " Love was From Ages" to convert it into a novel too. So, but it was my most favourite book, I can't see it not getting much appreciated. I will change many things from the Book, if you want you can read the new coming version. I wrote the book, first in Instagram on 2020 at that moment it really got much views and responses, but when my account got deleted, I had to rewrite the book again, as I didn't had the backup, I worked really hard for that book. I hope you will understand me.

It's not I you can't read it anymore, you can, if you want imagine anyone you want. But I will be taking the sidneet version down and modify it and make it better, go making it a novel.

I hope you guys will support me in this decision.

Thank you so much 🤧🤍🥺readers, because of you guys and sidneet I am here. That's why I didn't deleted my first two books written in sidneet. I will always love them. But I have decided to give my work a chance to become a novel. A fanfiction story doesn't get the such readers, like the fictional characters gets and also the current situation is not good in the Fandom.