SO1 Ch :- 35 ☞☞ 26th July ☜☜

Sid - at last u forgive me pysoc !Avu - pysoc ? U khadoos

Avu - pysoc ? U khadoos .

Sid - So from now I will call you pysoc . And Come with me .

He took her in the tent ( swipe to see )
Avu - this is so beautiful Mr . Khadoos .

Sid - know what's today ?

Avu - what ?

Sid - today is 26th July !

Avu - so ? ( In mind - I know what you are saying but let's play with u khadoos 😂)

Sid - Really u are unbelievable . ( Pout 😡 Turned his face )

Avu turned his face and cupped it .
Avu headlock with him .

Avu - How can I forget it .  Today we meet for the first 12years ago .
Sid took out  something from his pocket .

Sid - this is the necklace which u have lost

Sid - this is the necklace which u have lost . And I found it and because of which I got to know that u are my Musu my pysoc .

Sid look at her lips and then at her eyes

Avu understood that he is asking for the permission so she closed her eyes .
And within nono second his lips were in her and kissed . They was no lust it was full of love . Then he moved towards her ear and kissed her earlobe .

And giving pepper kiss on the neck .
Like this they spent the whole night together with their sweet romances .
Avu - I can't wait for the months . After that we will be together forever .

Sid - yes can't wait to make u mine forever .

***********The end***********
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.

Yaar kidding ... . This is the end of this season .
So season 2 I will be post soon .
" So thing is that what will happen next? " ' They will be together forever , that's what they thought '
' But will it be real ? ' ' Will they be together forever ?' ' will they fall in love again and again ? '
Or ' will they fall out of love ' ' what will happen ? Will they separate again ? ' ' will they start hating each other ? ' "TO KNOW YOU HAVE TO READ"

Stay tuned .
( And please comment on this last chapter of this season 1 ) .