SO2 Ch :- 99 ☞☞ First Night ☜☜

Sid came to his room and close the  door  and  when he looked  behind he didn't  find avu

sid pov

Where is she?

He started  searching her .

Avu - Oh hello mr.Hubby searching for me?(chuckle)

Sid turn and saw her and his jaw drop.

Want to see 😜
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(ALERT-MATURE CONTENT🔞 ⚠if uncomfortable  please  don't  read

(ALERT-MATURE CONTENT🔞 ⚠if uncomfortable  please  don't  read .But i know u all my innocent  readers)

Sid- Damn avu are planning to kill  me today.

Avu seductively bit her lower lips.

Sid couldn't control anymore
He grabbed her by her waist and began sucking her neck making  her weak in her knees.

He picks  her up and takes her to the bed and hovering over her and started kissing her hungrily.

His tongue were beautifully  dancing with her . She started unbuttoning his sherwani and flip over him sat on his manhood.

She remove his jeans but his boxer was on.

She started  rubbing  his dick he started  moaning which  only makes her wanna rub it harder.

He remove  her nighty and left her in her bra and panty.

He smirked and pushed her back on to the bed and get on top of her and claimed her lips again.

He rub his knuckles down her inner thighs .

He goaned

Sid - You are so perfect.

Sliding his hand down her curve body slowly sucking  her soft spots on her neck and squeezed her left breast.

She lightly grinding on him.

He let out a goan as his hand travelled from her face to both her breasts squeezing them at the same time.

She let out a loud moan.

He threw her bra on the floor and his lips covered her breasts sucking and kissing the sensitive spots which made her moan in pleasure.

He rip off her panty and his mouth  covered  her womanhood giving  her hot pleasure.

He spread her legs open and started licking her clit.She moaned
louder.Then he placed  two fingers  deep inside her dripping throbbing wet pussy and move in and out. After fingering her he licked his finger and removed his boxer

Sid - Get ready babes.

Avu blushes, He slowly slide his length inside her and pleasure her  multiple times.

Both cum for eachother.

Siddharth cover their naked body, and Both dip to sleep.

MATURE PART ENDED

(guys fences some holywater.)

Next chapter will the last chapter of this book.
....

Thanks for giving this much love to my 2nd book 😊😊