SO1 Ch :- 34 ☞☞ Avneet's Confession ❤️☜☜

Sid - Avu please say something .
Avu moved a little and took 10steps away from Sid . Sid gaze fell on the ground as he was thinking that he has lost her forever .

Avu - you know, meeting you was fate , becoming your friend was a choice , but fall in love with you was beyond my control. Now see na , I was apart from you for 12 years almost but still , I only have you in my mind and heart . I feel some connection with you and eventually, I accepted my feelings. you know the definition of love I realised that day when I realise that I love you was epic . I can pretend that I didn't need  you , but I will be fooling myself . I can pretend that I don't want you but I will be lying to myself . you are the one I have been dreaming about you are the one I have been  looking for . When I close my eyes I see your face. Every time I need only you . I know I have been hurted by you but sidd I never denied that I didn't want you or  don't love you . I want us more than anything else I love you .

Sid -  I know.

Avu - wait let me complete....

Avu - thank you, my love ,thank you for being in my life phone love you me and understanding me for holding me when I was about to fall and for letting me get to know myself better . I promise I will never let you down or even let u  regret that you love me . I will stay  by your side until the end of the time..... I will love you for eternity and Ever After .

Sid - I love you too Avneet . Come to me ( Sid said with eager eyes )
He was desperate to hold her in his arms and never let her go again .
Avu ran towards him and engulfed him in a hug .

They were hugging each other like their is no tommorow .

********************************

Precap :

Sid looks at her lips and then in her eyes .
She understood and closed her eyes ..... .

---------------

So chapter 35 will be the last chapter of season 1 and I will post it after the goals will be completed . And then I will start the season 2 of this ff .
Hope you are liking the book ( drop ur point of view and also try to feel the above lines of avneet with ur heart )
Bye bye enjoy the chapter .

 Hope you are liking the book ( drop ur point of view and also try to feel the above lines of avneet with ur heart ) Bye bye enjoy the chapter