SO1 Ch :- 13 ☞☞ First Kiss ☜☜

They reached Kaur mansion .

Sid - Avneet  let's go .

Avu - Carry me!

Sid again carry her in the bridal style .
Put her down . Rang the bell.

Sonia - Avu . what  happened to her Sid ?

Sid - She somehow drank wine in place of juice .

Sonia - Ok u take her to the room and I am bringing lemonade.

Sid - ok .

He took her to her room .

After he put her down in her room .

She pinned him in the wall started kissing him hungrily  on his lips she bit his lower lip for entrance . He gasps and she enter his mouth tasting each and every corner of his mouth .

Sid was trying to control himself but after sometime he too lose his control and started kiss her back with same passionate . After few minutes they left each other . Then  she started giving wet kisses from his jawline to his neck and bit his earlop.

Sid POV

No it's wrong I can't do this with her . She is not in her senses but I am my senses I have to stop it now .

Sid - Avneet stop it ! And go and sleep .

Avu - No I want u Sid !

Sid - shut up and sleep ( he shouted at her) .

Avu turn and went to her bed and laid down. Sid went to her .

Avu - Go I don't want to talk to u !( Passed out)

Sid POV - sorry I have do this only for you . Because I don't know how much more I could have control myself and I also don't want you to regret tomorrow.

Sonia - Sid I bought the drink.

Sid - she is sleeping I think it will be better if we don't wake up her.

Sonia - ok , but before leaving wash ur face there are lipstick marks . ( Sid blushed) and went to the washroom and washed his face.

Sid - ok aunty . Bye it's too late now.

Sonia - Ok beta bye . Good night.

Sid - Oh aunty can I ask you something ?

Sonia - yes anything !

Sid - Can u please give me avneet's childhood photo .

******************************
Stay tuned .
And also comment which part u liked the most and how was the chapter !