Introduction

HI HI HI!
Welcome to my third Katsuki Bakugo X Reader fanfiction, with a black reader. My first ones were Starbright and The Beauty Within a Beauty and the Beast AU, feel free to check it out if you're new to me. Any who if you're not new and read Starbright you'll know that in the beginning, I did not tell you your quirk. This time I'll be merciful and your quirk details are below this time.

Quirk: Angelic Knight
Powers: Your quirk is very similar to that of Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail. You have different sets of 'winged armor' You can summon weapons that go with the armor out of thin air. Since the armors give you different powers you're able to use them without transforming.
Such as control of the elements, telepathy, telekinesis, and teleportation. You have super strength, speed, and are very durable. (People should beware when your wings grow in size. Also some of them I drew myself to the best of my ability. Others are Erza's own suits, then others are suits of armor with edited wings. The ones that aren't Erza's I actually thought them through in their powers and abilities.)
Drawbacks: Exhaustion from when you switch between armors too fast. Nosebleed and migraines when you switch 5 different armors in less than 5 minutes. Minor to (rarely) major back pain from weight of wings.

You like? I hope so, I also hope you like your pro hero parent. There have been several instances where I called this person "Dad." (No it's not Aizawa he was your father in Starbright.)