Bis Sis

10 Years Later

You stood in darkness, your bare feet on the mat floor sent slight shivers up your body. Slightly you dragged your feet across the floor. Through the darkness you could picture the seven men around your. Three stood firm as the other four ran towards you.

Jolting to the left you dodged one's punch. Then bent back to dodge another's kick. You fell onto the ground then kicked at one of their legs knocking over another before jumping up and punching the next in the face. You continued to dodge their advances smoothly while blindfolded. Outside the room, Aang stood with Toph and Enji, and the elder blind woman smiled.

"She's got hands, and I love it!" Toph said with a wide smile as she felt you fight through her own seismic sense.

"Y/N's really improved." Aang said with a nod as one grabbed you from behind and you kicked a man in front of you repeatedly and he fell back. You threw yourself forward and carried the man holding you suplexed him into the floor.

"She got that from Toshinori." Enji muttered as flames erupted from your left hand and sent a wave of fire towards three of them knocking them out.

"And that from you and Zuko." Aang said at the sight.

Toph pressed a button and the microphone turned on. "Beautiful Y/N, that was great. You can stop now."

You let out a satisfied breath and removed the blindfold to look at your work. Turning to look at them in the glass you bowed.

~~~~~~~

You walked with Enji down the street, with you being stopped every few blocks by fans of Endeavor wanting autographs. As the two of you walked by you heard a loud pop and jumped slightly and your heart jolted and you grabbed his arm. Enji looked at your fearful expression then across the street where kids were playing with balloons.

"They're just playing with balloons it's fine. You're okay." He said to you quietly as you closed your eyes and heaved a long breath.

"Okay." You whispered while nodding. "Okay."

You started to walk again swallowing the terror in your throat. In silence you pictured that vacant room, dark, dry. Shaking your head softly you were brought back to the street as the two of you entered his limo.

As the car drove by, you stared out the window as the landscape went by. Looking up you saw the UA building go by and you smiled at the sight.

"Someone's happy they got in." Enji said and you turned to him.

"Well the recommendation test wasn't hard." You responded with a little pride.

"I know it wasn't hard for you or Shoto I was watching remember?" He said as the car stopped in front of Jeanist's agency. Enji took out his phone and dialed a number. "Hi Shoto, we just got outside."

"Okay dad I'm coming." You could hear him say as Enji nodded.

"Okay then." He hung up the phone and put the device away.

After a few minutes you looked up to see Shoto come out the building and enter the car.

"Hi dad."

"Hello."

"Hey Y/N." As the two of you did a simple handshake and he sat across from you.

"How was your day?" You asked.

"It's all good, Jeanist kept strangling people with his jeans." He told you while laughing at the thought.

"That shit hurts tho." You told him.