Expecting😇

Angels have no philosophy but love.

Terri Guillemets
~

~~~~~~

"Mmm." Rumi groaned tiredly in her sleep. She rubbed her stomach as she felt a barrage of kicking from the inside. "Birdie."

Rumi shook her husband softly waking him up. "What Bunny?" He asked through his sleep.

"I'm hungry." She told him tiredly as she snuggled into him.

Keigo rolled over and squinted at the clock. "It's 2:30 in the morning."

"Please? Can you get me some somosa and Tsukune." Rumi whined again.

He sighed softly and forced himself out of bed. Keigo left the room and made his way to the kitchen. The man moved around tiredly warming some food until he heard small footsteps.

You entered the kitchen quietly while holding your giant orca plush and squinted at the bright light of the kitchen. "Hey Baby Bird, what you doing up?"

"I wanted some water." You said quietly.

"Okay." Keigo whispered in response as he reached for a cup, filled it with water and handed it to you.

"Thank you." You said as he ruffled your hair through your small bonnet.

"No problem." He said as the microwave beeped and he took the plate out. "Want a samosa?"

You nodded as he allowed you to take one. Suddenly your eyes glowed white and your glass of water floated. "Thank you." You said again as you left the kitchen and your floating cup followed.

She's got good control over her quirk. Keigo thought as he turned put the kitchen light. He left the kitchen holding two plates in his hands and a few of his feathers lifted a glass of water with him.

 He left the kitchen holding two plates in his hands and a few of his feathers lifted a glass of water with him

"Bunny

"Bunny." Keigo called to her as he entered their bedroom.

She turned over and sat up on the bed as he handed her the plates and set the water down on the nightstand. "Thank you." She said with her mouth full of the Tsukune.