Go For The Head

Sitting on the bus you listened to your music in peace while toying around with Izuku's doll. As you did so the rest of your class chatted amongst themselves. The speech was pleasant, until you heard,

"SHUT YOUR ASS UP BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!" Katsuki yelled while glaring at Kaminari who held a sly yet nervous smile.

"I'm just saying man, you got no charm." Kaminari continued obviously not caring for his well-being.

"I'll show you charm dipshit!"

"Could you please lower your fucking voice?" You demanded while softly squeezing the stress doll. "I'd rather not ride a bus and have your raggedy voice to listen to through my headphones."

The blonde glared at you, enraged the blatant insult. "Eh? You wanna say that again princess?" He said storming towards you.

Looking up at him finally you pulled down your headphones and looked him in the eyes. "Well looks like all that fucking screaming has finally messed up your fucking ears." Suddenly your sword appeared and floated with its tip pointed to his throat. "I'll say it again so you can hear. Keep your fucking voice down, or shut the fuck up. Now shoo."

You waved your hand at him and put your headphones back on. Katsuki's blood boiled as he grinded his teeth. Suddenly he grabbed your sword from the air and your eyes flashed towards him again. Mainly in annoyance, but a hint of surprise in the fact that he actually grabbed your blade.

"Who the fuck are you talking to like a fucking bird you shitty bitch!?" He bellowed as your brows narrowed further as you took your headphones off again.

Y/N. You looked up to see your mother in front of you. Keep your composure, do not give in to your anger. Not here.

Softly glaring at your mother, she glared back making you sigh. You put your headphones back on your ears and ignored the male.

Katsuki glared at the action and banged the sword against the wall. "Hey! Don't ignore me asshole!" You glared into nothing and gripped the doll tightly. "Oi! I know you hear me!"

"Bakugou leave her alone for God's sake." Shoto demanded as he watched the ticks form in your head.

"Keep out of it you fucking Pokèball." Katsuki yelled at him.

"Come on man, just leave her and enjoy the ride." Eijirou added before Katsuki yelled back.

You opened your mouth before you froze. Something felt off. You looked out the window to see the USJ building creep closer in the distance. Standing up you walked past Katsuki who glared at you.

"Hey! Jackass we're not done!" He yelled as you ignored him and continued to walk forward.

Once at the front of the bus you stared out the window and tuned out the bus's sounds. You stared at the building and focused.

How much longer till they're here? You heard a voice in the distance.

Not long, he's coming with a bunch of kids. Remember no prisoners.

Your blood froze as you turned to the driver.

"Stop the bus."

"Wait what? Why?" He asked.

"Just stop this damn thing and turn this bitch around."

"Y/N what's wrong?" Aizawa asked now fully awake from his sleeping bag.

"It's a trap, a bunch of villains are waiting at the fucking building."

"Wait what!?" Mina exclaimed as a wave of shock and dread spread through the bus.