Welcome to The Land of the Rising Sun😇

The magnitude of life is overwhelming. Angels are here to help us take it peace by peace.

Terri Guillemets

~~~~~~~

Rumi held you in her arms as Keigo picked your luggages off the conveyor. You bounced and laughed in her arms as Glory tickled your cheeks.

"Alright that's everything," Keigo said. "you guys got yours together?"

"Yes we do." Florence said as Jo pulled along a larger luggage.

"Alright let's go!" Rumi exclaimed leading all of you out the airport.

A driver awaited you all and loaded the trunk with your luggages. Once Keigo put in your carseat Rumi set you inside and the rest of you got inside. The driver got behind the wheel and drove away.

"It's so beautiful here." Florence said gazing out the window at the towering skyscrapers with their colorful billboards. As the driver drove, the limo went under an arch of cherry blossoms. Their pink hues seeping into the car's interior giving it a warm glow.

"Y'all just have cherry blossoms anywhere?" Travis asked looking to see a street vendor making extravagantly designed cotton candy treats for the children that surrounded him. "Damn that thing is big."

"I mean yeah, there's a lot of cherry blossoms anywhere you go." Rumi said. "Especially during the springtime, since thats when they bloom."

"So just curious," Glory started. "where will we be staying?"

"We bought houses for you guys very close to ours." Keigo responded. "Also the pros I told you about that watch over Y/N will be stopping by to meet you."

"You told them about us?" Umar asked.

"Yeah, since you guys said you'd like to continue to work, we thought it'd be a good idea for you guys to meet them." Rumi informed them. "So that we could work out some sort of scheduling for her in terms of who she'll be with."

"Alright that sounds good." Florence nodded.

"So how did it work beforehand?" Jo asked.

"So originally I was on leave for a few months to take care of Y/N from home." Keigo started. "Then I got her into a daycare with a woman who is vastly trusted among pro hero parents. Then one of the other pros would pick her up from there depending on who is free at the time. Mostly she would get picked up by Endeavor, Enji Todoroki because his youngest is in that daycare. Or his wife will get him. On other occasions another pro will pick her up. Then in the evening around 6:30 or 7, I'll go to them and get her and take her home then repeat."

"Well at the very least she's always with someone with fire power." Glory said. "So we would be put into that schedule then?"

"Yes, until we can confirm what your workload looks like." Rumi said back.

As Glory nodded in response the limo pulled up to the large home for the Johnsons.