Birthday Girl

It's been six months since the Johnsons moved to Japan. Travis is finally fluent in Japanese, and the rest of the family has adjusted to the new schedules. You were walking around your grandparents' house as Florence cleaned up. The woman was humming quietly as you followed her around. It was your first birthday and everyone was busy. With the others were piling themselves with roles, your grandmother was left with babysitting you.

Florence wiped down the top of a counter and put back a picture of your mother. While holding your Gang Orca plush you looked up at the picture and began to stand on the top of your toes.

"Mama." You said making your grandmother look at you in shock, and you smiled at her.

Suddenly she just smiled back at you. "Yes that's your mother." At her response you laughed.

~~~~~~~

"Okay we got enough balloons?" Rumi asked looking at the large ballroom area. On one side was where pictures would be taken. There was a large pink throne looking high chair with a rose gold backdrop. In an arch were pink, gold, and rose gold balloons and flowers. A glass table stood in front of the throne. On the table was a large gold number one to the far left and in the middle a large cakestand.

(Rumi's dress)

(Rumi's dress)

"Yeah that's more than enough." Keigo said using his feathers to hold up the ribbons for Orca to hang up on the wall.

(Keigo's suit)

(Keigo's suit)

"Um okay, so who is making the cake?" Rumi asked as she adjusted the gold plates on one of the tables.

"Rei is making it remember? Then Edgeshot is getting some of the food. Where the hell is the band?" Keigo said motioning to the empty stage.

"They called me and said that they're 30 minutes away." Ryuko said while making the candy bags with Uwabami.

"Okay great," Keigo sounded. "Oh yeah, Bunny my mom is coming."

"Your who is coming?" She asked in shock.

"My mom, mama, my dearest mother, the woman whose egg I hatched from."

"Okay okay, I didn't need all that, but why now?"