Chapter Six

I sat next to Aisha, Miguel and Eli as we were stretching for practice. My first practice may I add.
"I need somewhere romantic but not too romantic."  Miguel said. He had asked Sam on a not date and it was eating him alive about where to go.

"The best date I ever went on, me and this girl went and egged our Ex's houses. It was awesome." I said.

Miguel rolled his eyes at me.

"You could take her to get tattoos." He said. I laughed slightly and shook my head. "What?" Miguel asked. "I know a guy, just hooked me and sage up with these awesome bad boys." Eli took of the top part of his gi and turning around revealing his hawk tattoo.
"Oh shit."

"That is badass."

"Right? 14 hours in the chair. Sage show yours." He said. I pulled down the top of the gi to show my shoulder tattoo. "Maybe this was the best date." I said looking up at Eli.
"It better be." He said jokingly.

"Wait are your parents okay with that?" Aisha asked.

"Oh they have no idea." Eli said putting back on his gi. "Definitely gonna have to wear a tshirt until college. Probably longer. Please don't tell him." He said sitting back down.

"I told my dad. He hasn't seen it. Hey dad!" I yelled making my dad peak his head Infront of the office window. "Like my tattoo?" I asked pulling down the sleeve alittle more.

"That better be temporary." He yelled back, his head dispersing from the glass. "Yeah tshirt for me too." I mumbled tying it back. I turned to Eli as Aisha and Miguel were having their own conversations.

"Let's go out to eat tonight, hm?" I said to Eli as he grabbed my hand and played with my fingers."Only if we go somewhere with nachos." He said. I nodded, "I think we can make that work. Should we invite Demetri?"

Eli scoffed, "no why would we?"
"Because he's our friend?" I said lamely in an asking manner.
"I just want to go out to eat with my girlfriend." Eli said. I smiled as he kissed the top of my hand. Then my dad started screaming.

"I got it." Miguel said standing up and running into his office. "I haven't see him that upset since I spilt coffee on his 1987 sports illustrated." I said to Eli.

"Damn it's bad then."

Dad huffed as he took the toe off and threw it up against the wall as he tried to tie it for the 4th time. I sighed and walked over, picking it up off the ground and walking to my dad. I put it around my neck and tired it on myslef before slipping it off and handing it to my dad. "I went threw a tie phase in 5th grade." I said shrugging.

A knock at the door caused me to yell, "it's open!" Miguel walked in and I smiled, "hey Jay." He said. "You nervous for your meeting?" Miguel asked my dad.
"I'm not nervous. I'm pissed off."

"You have to be nice to these people if you want to get cobra Kai back in." I said.

"If you get pissed off what are you gonna do?" Miguel asked.

"I don't know. I usually just punch the guy." Dad said making me roll my eyes.

"That's not going to work." I huffed.