Chapter Twenty

Dad wasn't at his house either.
Luckily has was dumb enough to leave the door unlocked so I threw my bag inside and grabbed my car keys that I found in the junk drawer. I was surprised it was still her to be honest, I figured he'd sell it as soon as I left.

I walked outside and got into my car. I pulled out myself and called the only other person who followed my dad on Twitter.
"Hello? Sage?" Miguel asked into the phone.
"Hey Diaz, what's up with my dad and LaRusso?" I asked turning on the car.
Miguel sighed, "they are about to fight at Miyagi do. It's so dumb, don't worry your dad will be fine."
"Hey! Miguel, Miguel don't let them start until I get there. I'll never forgive you." I said putting the phone on speaker as I went to Snapchat and zoomed in on Miguel's location.
"Sage it's happening like now. Your dad isn't going to wait for you to drive all the way from Reno." Miguel said.
"I'll be there in 5." I stated before hanging up. I backed the car out of the parking lot and drove to the neighborhood that was said to be where Miguel was.

Soon enough I pulled up to house, old cars as well as newer cars filled the area. Screams and cheers came from the back and I got out quickly, jogging to the back.

Dad and Daniel were standing on a platform with Miguel and Sam holding flags. I watched as they bowed to each other and I picked up my speed a little, so I wouldn't miss it.
"This is awesome." I whispered to Demetri as I held out my phone recording as Sam and Miguel pulled there flags down yelling fight.
His face turned to me surprised, "sage?!" He yelled. I shushed him loudly, Smacking his shoulder, "shut up!"
I watched as my dad threw punches at LaRusso, only for him to block them all. He did however, land one punch on his side. "Point Lawrence." Sam said.

"Score 1-0 Lawrence. Ready! Fight!" Miguel said as they pulled there flags down.

This time LaRusso swung first, causing my dad to do what he sucked at: defense.

"Get him a body bag!" I yelled at the two as I bounced up and down, this was the best day I've had in a year. My dads eyes darted to me for a second, letting LaRusso land a kick on dads stomach.

"Point LaRusso." Miguel stated.

I bounced up and down again, with a giddy laughter having no clue what this fight was for or if this was actually a bad thing.
"Sage what the hell are you doing here?" Dad yelled at me.
I shrugged, "I saw it on Twitter. Hi mr. LaRusso, remember me?" I asked smiling. "Yes- hi Sage." He sighed.
"She took my sports 1985 sports illustrated magazine and left that photo of you two in its place." Dad said upset causing me to shrug.
Miguel looked down at me front the platform, "Sage what are you doing here?"
I looked at him like he was stupid, "I called you telling you I'd be here in 5."
Miguel sighed shaking his head, smiling. "It's Good to see you."

The two men set up there positions, Miguel and Sam getting in there's. "Score is 1-1. Ready! Fight!"
Dad was swinging first like crazy now, kicking and missing as LaRusso dodged them all. I could almost see Demetris mouth open about to talk. I shushed him before the words came out, pressing my pointer finger to his lips.
Daniel landed a hit on my dad causing people to groan and some to cheer.
"Score is 2-1 LaRusso. Ready! Fight!"
I watched as Daniel did some moves and made my dads arm go limp. "I so need to learn that." I mumbled. It didn't take dad long though to recover before LaRusso was on the floor.
"Point Lawrence!"

I jumped up and now, banging on Demetris shoulder at the closeness of the fight. "This is so exciting!"
Demetri turned to look at me, "do you even know what they are fighting for?" He asked annoyed.
I smiled at him, "no."

"Next point wins. Ready! Fight!"

Dad charged first more aggressively and the amount of aggression that each man put in was more than any other round. I wasn't voting for anyone, I just wanted to see one of them cry.
Dad did a roll which I was surprised he could still do without actually breaking his back. I was surprised that either of these men could move how they did, I got a cramp just watching them.
They continued to through useless throws at each other, blocking the ones from the other opponent. They were basically matched in skill if I had to say so.
I say this because Daniel and Dad both did there finishing move at the Same time, sending both them to the ground.
"Point LaRusso"
"Point Lawrence"