4

Madeline was sitting at her desk, working on some homework, she got a notification on her laptop, Sam texted her. 

Idiot Thomas ❤️- what are you doing Friday?

💖Madeline💖- dying

Idiot Thomas ❤️- no

💖Madeline💖- why not?

Idiot Thomas❤️- because I kinda wanted to jailbreak you and go on a date

💖Madeline💖- My father is too scary.

💖Madeline💖- yes reject Thomas!

💖Madeline💖- Dad?

💖Madeline💖- ...

Idiot Thomas❤️- I don't know what just happened but I'll email you or something

"MADELINE!" Richard Spier's voice exclaimed, as he came in his daughter's room. 

"Listen, if this is about the cookies, I didn't eat them, it was Mary Anne,"

"What? No, wait that was you?"

"Nope," Madeline replied turning back to her laptop.

"Can we talk?" Richard as her. Madeline closed her computer and turned around, "Madeline, I know I was hard on you earlier, the truth is I don't want you to get hurt," He paused, Maddie gave him a skeptical look, "and I don't think you really like Thomas, I think this is your way of lashing out,"

"What do you mean? I've known him since I was two. I've liked him since I was ten, and now at fourteen years old, I am dating him, everything you are saying, doesn't change the facts. It doesn't change that I am in love with Sam Thomas!" Madeline exclaimed and then paused, "There I said it, I am in love with Sam Thomas,"

----

Laura Hart, James little sister was currently sitting on the couch watching Tangled, waiting for her brother to come home. Finally the door opened, "But can you believe that! Mary Anne recorded everything!" she heard Hallie's voice exclaim.

"Hey, Laura, we're going over to the Thomas's, you can hang out with David Micheal, okay?" her brother told her. Laura nodded, expecting it to happen, when their parents were out of town, they would usually go over to the Thomas's. "I'm going to grab your pjs, okay? Which one do you want?" Hallie asked her.

"Rapunzel, please," Laura answered, "Hallie! You have to see my new Alice costume!" The little girl exclaimed, pulling Hallie to her room. James chuckled, the Hart family lived next door to the Brewers'. Only, their parents were scarcely ever home, when ever James brought it up to them, they would respond in upping James's allowance, telling him to go take Laura to the Disney store, or planning a trip, that they would cancel later. In their house, they had a chef and a maid, both of which adored the Hart siblings, the maid's name was Estrella, and the cook was Maurice. 

----

"Hallie, did you die your hair blonde because of Princess Rapunzel?" Laura asked her, as Hallie was picking out an outfit for Laura, being that Elizabeth didn't like the thought of her being home, alone, so she was going to spend the night tonight at the Thomas's. Hallie laughed at the girl's questioned. "I hadn't even thought of that until now, maybe I am Princess Rapunzel," 

"And I am Alice!" 

"Yes, you are Alice,"

"So why did you die your hair blonde then?"

"I guess I was sick of looking like a girl version of Sam,"

"Okay, are Maddie and Sam going to be at your house?"