10 (Halloween special)

A/N ITS BEEN A BIT! HAPPY SPOOKY SEASON EVERYONE! Im so freaking excited for Bsc season two! Enjoy! 

"OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! IT'S HALLOWEEN!!! THIS IS HALLOWEEN! THIS IS HALLOWEEN!" Hallie screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Ugh, stop it Hallie, I'm trying to sleep," Sam mumbled, putting his pillow over his head.

"I would, but IT'S HALLOWEEN!"

"What time is it?" Madeline questioned.

"4:45 am," Hallie answered, "c'mon guys! Let's go do some Halloween stuff,"

"I can't wait to have my own room," Sam mumbled.

"Let's just start sleeping over at my place,"Madeline told him.

"Your dad would've murdered us both, darling,"

"SAMUEL!!! THIS IS OUR LAST HALLOWEEN IN THIS HOUSE! We have to relive some childhood memories now,"

"Do we?" Sam asked, pulling Madeline closer, "can't I just kick you out and spend the rest of the day in bed,"

"Can we babe?" Madeline questioned.

"Hell no,"Hallie said, "Madeline, you were my best friend before Sam's girlfriend, now come on! I'll get my roller skates, you two can skate board,"

"Hallie, let us sleep, please," Madeline mumbled.

"Don't you guys-" Hallie was interrupted by the couple's snoring.

"Well I'll go out on my own then," Hallie mumbled under her breath and went to get changed.

----

Hallie skated down the street to the park closet to her house. "Isn't a little early for you to be up, princess?" A familiar voice questioned, and shined a flashlight at her.

"Princess?" Hallie laughed, "no that's not me. Who are you?" She asked, the boy, pointed the light at him, revealing Herman, "Herman Schalfer, the boy of your dreams,"

"Yeah right, you wish," Hallie commented rolling her eyes.

"No, you do," Herman responded, "I don't know how things work here, but usually pretty girls shouldn't be walking alone at dark,"

"Is that how it works in Los Angles?" Hallie questioned.

"In most cities," he responded, "let me walk with you,"

"Fine, only because I don't want to listen to you,"
"So what has you so pissed off?" Herman questioned.

"I'm not stress ranting to you, I have Sophie for that,"

"Then where is she?" Herman questioned.

Hallie rolled her eyes, this was going to be a long walk.

----

"Good morning, Dad, Mary Anne," Madeline said walking in.

"Happy Halloween!" Mary Anne exclaimed.

"Are you going to that dance thing?"

"We've already discussed this," Richard said, "Mary Anne is grounded, and tomorrow so will you,"

"Sad," Madeline sarcastically replied.

"Are you willing to tell about your trip now?"

"What's there to tell?" Madeline responded, "You called me three times everyday. I didn't even talk to Sam that much,"

"You don't need to talk to Sam that much,"

"Considering you're only my uncle-"

"You're adoptive father,"