12

A/N there may be a little swearing this chapter. Those damn vfd kids.

"Jacqueline!!!" Madeline exclaimed, running into the driveway to greet her cousin.

"Madeline!" Jacqueline exclaimed getting out of her Dad's Range Rover. 

"Uncle Jacques! Is Jake here too?" 

"No, I'm just dropping off Jaqueline. How are you doing, kiddo?" Jacques asked, pulling his niece into a hug.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"Fine,"

Madeline and Jacqueline shared a hug and squealed, "We're going to have so much fun together!"

"It'll be like a sleepover every night!"

"Are you sure you're okay with watching Jacqueline for me?" Jacques asked Richard.

"It's no problem at all," Richard replied. 

"Jacky, weapons?"

"All of them?" Jacqueline questioned with wide eyes.

"All of them,"

Jacqueline rolled her eyes and pulled out her pistol from her jacket pocket, a bomb from her jacket, a dagger from her combat boot. "All of them, Jacky," She sighed and pulled some poison darts from her bun. She pulled off her leather jacket and pulled out her sword from the back of her dress. "Is that all of them?" Jaques asked as Richard was in shock of how many weapons the teenager girl had been carrying in her outfit. "Yes, Daddy, I didn't bring that many. But I think I should have my dagger, you know, for self defense,"

"Where's your knife?"

"Lining of my jacket,"

"You can have that one," Jacques replied, "don't get into trouble. Be easy on Richard, and no contacting any vfd services, or Colin Widdershins,"

"Yes, Dad," Jacqueline gave him a hug. 

"If I do not return, you know what to do," 

Jacqueline solemnly nodded, "Goodbye, Father," 

----

"So, where exactly do you live?" Richard asked Jacqueline.

"My parents' main house is in Stinson Beach," Jacqueline replied, "I wish I could spend more time there," 

"I'm sorry, I get confused with this family tree, how are you and Madeline related?" Mary Anne asked.

"We're first cousins, same relationship you two share. My Dad was Madeline's mom's twin," Jacqueline told her, "My dad has never quite healed from her death," 

"What'd you get busted for?" Madeline asked her.

"It's a fun story,"

"I want to hear it,"

"I'll tell you later. Def something you would be apart of. Remember when we broke into that nightclub?"

"Yes! Remember when we got Will to fly us to Iceland?"

"When did all this happen, exactly?" Richard questioned. 

"Not important. I'm going to show Jacqueline to my room so we can get situated," Madeline told Richard. 

----

"I love your room!" Jacqueline exclaimed sitting on the bed. 

"Thank you. Now can you tell me what was so bad that Uncle Jacques shipped you off here for?"