8

A/N Kristy still doesn't like Stacey where we are.

"I think I have perfect dresses for you two," Esme said, gesturing to Sophie and Hallie. "What is your exact theme?"

"Haunted mansion's general vibe, we all decided to do a general Victorian theme," Hallie responded.

"WE didn't ALL decide," Sam said.

"Shut up, we didn't want to be faker skaters like you," Hallie fired back.

"I'm not a faker skater,"

"And Madeline doesn't love you,"

"Madeline loves me?"

"You think if she didn't she would still put up with you?"

"This just got interesting," Herman said, as he and Stacey ate popcorn watching them.

"Stacey, is it? What type of costume are you going to wear?"

"I was thinking of doing Marie Antoinette,"

"You know, I have a dress that would look like it would just about fit you,"

"I'll help you try it on," Sophie told her sister as Esme went to find the dress.

"Stacey, are you going to come over for Halloween or do you want to go to the middle school dance thing?" James asked.

"This sounds really fun, but Claudia and I were going to go to the Halloween Hop,"

"Understood. If you get bored you can always crash our party,"

"Thank you,"

Hallie called Madeline, "Hey... we're getting our dresses right now for Halloween... you already got yours?... Perfect... Sam is exactly who we're having problems with... why not?... Ugh fine. Where are you? It sounds loud... Fancy... Alright bye,"

"I still think this is stupid," Sam mumbled.

"Don't worry guys, I got this. You know, Sam, Madeline would probably love to see you dressed as her Prince Charming, it's no secret the one thing she loves more than you is the prince from Sleeping Beauty, "

"When she was six she had a crush on Prince Philip, she is fourteen,"

"How would you know that?" James asked.

Sam glared at James. 

"I really am in the wrong friendship group," Stacey stated.

---

"Herman, do you live here?" James asked Herman as Sophie and Hallie were trying on dresses.

"I'm moving here, my mom and my sister are moving down next month, at the moment I'm staying with Aunt Esme. Besides the fact she makes me go to this feminist cult thing, it's chill," Herman responded, "How long have you lived here?"

"Since birth, he has too," James replied pointing to Sam, "Sophie, Stacey and Madeline are the only ones not from here,"

"May I ask? Who is Madeline?"

"Sam's girlfriend, Hallie and Sophie's best friend, Sam, Hallie and Madeline live right next to each other,"

Sam's wife* srry guys, I'm really bad at spelling

Hallie came out of the dressing room in a light blue dress, "How do I look?" Hallie asked, spinning around.

"Like a cake topper." Sam responded

"Cinderella, and not the live action one," James responded, causing both him and Sam to laugh.

"Since I can't rely on those two idiots, Herman?"