15

Jacqueline awoke with a massive headache. She looked next to her to find the spot empty. 

"Colin?" She questioned as she put on her dressing robe, "Colin?" 

"Finally awake, sleeping beauty?" Colin asked coming in the bedroom from the living room connected to Jacqueline's room. "Colin, we need to talk," Jacqueline told him. 

"Alright, what about?" He questioned, leaning against the doorframe. 

"Us," Jacqueline replied, going over to Colin. He slid his arms around her back, pulling her in closer. "Colin, we need to stop this.. this.. this madness, surely you know it's only going to end in flames-" Jacqueline was interrupted by Colin silencing her with a kiss. 

"I've been think about this a lot lately,"

"You have?"

"I love you, Jacky, and I always will. I'm going to leave VFD, once and for all,"

"But no one has ever done that, and well, survived," Jacqueline stated

"I guess I'll have to be the first, just say you'll by my side?" 

---

"Charlie," Jacqueline greeted as she walked in his room. 

"Jacky, what are you doing here?" Charlie questioned.

"We need to get you out of here, now. All hell is about to break lose,"

"Why? What's happening?" 

"Don't ask questions. You will be driven to Mr. Knights private plane, you will go back home, don't say a word about me or anything VFD related," Jacqueline told him, she kissed his cheek, "goodbye, Charlie," 

Jacqueline turned to walk out of the room. 

"Goodbye for now or forever?"

"I might not live till next week, I might live till grandmama's age,"

"will we see each other again?" Charlie questioned, "at least guarantee me that,"

Jacqueline smiled sadly, "That's not how this story goes," Charlie couldn't hold himself back any longer, he kissed her without even thinking. After about a minute she pulled away, "Goodbye, Charles Thomas, until we meet again," 

---

Jaqueline walked down the hallway contemplating all that just happened when she heard her name. "Jacqueline Quagmire?" A man questioned.

She gave no response, before her mind could process she was knocked out on the blue carpet floor in the hotel hallway. 

---

"Charlie, how was Tokyo?" Sam questioned when his brother walked into his and Hallie's room. 

"Where's Madeline?" Charlie asked Sam, who didn't look up from his video game but smiled slightly at the mention of his girlfriend. "She's having a 'girls sleepover' with Hallie and Sophie,"

"Did anything interesting happen while I was away?" Charlie interrogated his younger brother, "I saw that smile when I said her name,"

"Nothing," Sam replied, looking away blushing. 

"Nothing, huh?" Charlie teased. Sam threw a pillow at him.

"What happened with Jacky? Where is she?" sam questioned, changing topics. 

"She stayed in Tokyo, she should be back soon," Charlie replied, "now stop avoiding the question," 

---