6

Madeline Spier was surrounded in a room that was filled with jewels, there was a side of the wall that just had small drawers from the bottom to the top. Quigley went over to one of them and unlocked it. "Madeline, every Quagmire has a quagmire sapphire, from the little I've talked to you I know you are very interested in this family and all the secrets it has, I promise I'll tell you everything, eventually, but I thought you would like your mother's sapphire, and on your sixteenth birthday you will inherit your own," Violet told her. Quigley pulled at necklace box out of the drawer, "It was her favorite color," Quigley told Madeline as he handed her the necklace box. Madeline opened the box, "It's gorgeous! This is a sapphire?"

"Yes, it's what makes Quagmire Sapphires unique, they come in many colors, and sometimes look like other stones," Quigley explained.

Madeline, immediately put the necklace on, she was officially a part of the Quagmire family.

-----

"Grandma!" a little boy screamed running over to Isadora.

"Bertie! How are you, little angle?"

"I lost a tooth!" Bertrand exclaimed, pointing to his top front tooth missing.

"Did the tooth fairy find you?"

"He left me two whole dollars! Grandpa Bookworm!" Bertrand ran over to Klaus.
"Hey, Bertie, where is your brother?"

"He fell asleep in the car,"

"Mr. Kellar and Mrs. Mary," The butler announced and the two walked in.

"Mother, Father," Kellar greeted his parents giving them each a hug.

"Isadora, Klaus," Mary greeted, with Elwyn on her shoulder.

"Ah, here I'll take him. I love it when they are young," Isadora said picking up her grandchild. Madeline, Violet and Quigley walked into the room. "Aunt Violet! Uncle Quigley!" Kellar exclaimed going over to them. "And it has been forever, young lady,"

"Hello,"

"Hello, Miss Madeline, you must of completely forgotten me, huh? I'm Kellar Baudelaire, Isadora's son,"

"Hello, Uncle Kellar,"

"Mr. Jacques and Mrs. Jane," the butler announced.
"Kellar what's up!" Jacques greeted his cousin.

"Come meet your sister's daughter,"

"Wait, when was Cleo pregnant?" Jacques asked.
"Your twin's daughter!" Violet exclaimed.

"Madeline? Isn't she with Richard?"

"I decided to visit!" Madeline exclaimed, "You must be Uncle Jacques,"

"Madeline! You look just like your mother!" Jacques exclaimed, pulling his sister's daughter into a hug.

"Kit, what if we die in VFD?" Thirteen year-old Jacques asked his twin.

"Well if I die, I'll find a way to haunt you from beyond the grave,"

"You are the spiteful person that would make sure you stay alive forever just to say you out-lived me,"

"Yeah, I would,"

Jacques was haunted, his niece was a replica of his twin, when he saw Madeline, he knew he failed the promise he made his sister.

"Kit," Jacques said, knocking on the door, "how are you doing?"

"I want to know how Jane did this twice," Kit laughed as she held the newborn in her arms, "Come over here, I want little Madeline to know her Uncle Jacques,"