14 adventures of Charlie and Jacqueline

"Woah... where are we?" Charlie questioned, climbing out of the car and onto the blacktop of the Military base. "Stamford Military Base," Jacqueline questioned, "thank you," she told the driver.

On the runway they saw the matte black plane with silver lettering on the side reading 'Ink Inc.' Charlie found himself staring at the plane. He hadn't pictured something this massive. "Whose plane is this?"

"Mr. Knight," Jacqueline sighed, she felt many eyes on the two, "don't talk to anyone much, and do not let anyone know you're not VFD," she whispered in his ear, and then pulled his arm towards the narrow staircase leading onto the plane. Charlie nodded and followed the girl into the plane. "Coat, Mademoiselle?" The flight attendant asked as the two got on the plane. She took off the heavy jacket and handed it over. Jacqueline continued down the narrow hall into the aircraft. "Woah," Charlie mumbled, admiring the luxe plane. "Look bored," Jacqueline whispered to him.

"Miss Quagmire, lovely to see you again," A tall young man in a black suit with a purple tie. He had black hair that was slicked back tightly. He was sitting on a chair with a glass of scotch.

"Are you drunk, Mr. Knight?" Jacqueline questioned, sitting across from him.

"It's barely noon. Of course I am," He replied, Mr. Knight gestured for a flight attendant to come over, "Champagne for my cousin, and what does that oaf in the corner want?"

"My travel companion doesn't drink. American,"

"Ah, how unfortunate. Does your 'companion' speak?"

"I do, Charlie Thomas, sir," Charlie introduced himself, although the man he spoke to couldn't be more than three years older than himself.

"Chuck Knight," Chuck replied, shaking the younger boy's hand.

"You two look tired, we all ought to get some rest. I'll go upstairs into my suite, you can stay in the room back there," Chuck told them.

Jacqueline and Charlie made their way to the back. "Jacky?" He asked the drowsy girl.

"Yes?" She questioned going immediately over to the changing screen.
"There is only one bed,"

"No duh, we'll just have to share. Chuck will get offended if someone sleeps out there. It's no big deal, you're my little cousin's boyfriend's older brother," She came out from behind the screen in light pink silk pajamas. She went over to the bathroom, keeping the door open and simply taking out her hairstyle. There were two cosmetic bags sitting on the counter.

Jacqueline opened the red one, like she had a million times before.

———

Charlie found himself on a private plane in bed with Jacqueline Quagmire, who was pretty much cuddled up in his arms. "Jacky?" He whispered, "are you still awake?"

"Yeah, what's up?" she turned around to face the boy, careful not to hit her head on the low ceiling.

"Why are you so tired?" he questioned, studying her face, with his hand caressing her cheek. "It's been a long day I guess, and we're not going to get much sleep in Tokyo,"

"Are you sure it wasn't all the champagne you were drinking?"

"Charlie, I had two glasses, what's this about?"

"I feel like I don't even know you," the boy admitted.

"That's because you don't," Jacqueline replied to the boy, she noticed his eyes flicker down to her lips.

"Charlie, don't do this. Don't fall for me. I have Colin,"

"You and Colin don't even have a real relationship. He tries to kill you and you say you love him, what is that about?"