2

"I can't believe we have already made it through the second Monday of school!" Sophie exclaimed, Hallie, Sam and Sophie had their last class, History, together and were exiting the building, "I can't believe Sam still hasn't asked Maddie out," Hallie said, mainly to Sam.

"It's not that simple, she probably doesn't even like me like that," 

"Sam Thomas, you better ask her out, and I'll kill you,"

"Don't you mean 'or'?"

"Sam Thomas, you better ask her out 'or' I'll kill you,"

"Which one? That seems like very crucial conjunction,"

"Hey, what are you guys talking about?" Madeline asked, walking up to them. 

"Nothing new, death threats towards Sam," Hallie told her.

"Sam, wasn't there something you wanted to tell Madeline?" Sophie asked with a smirk. Sam flipped her off and ran away. "What was that about?" Madeline asked the girls, who at the same time shrugged. "You coming over for dinner tonight, right?" Hallie asked Maddie.

"Yep,"

"Perfect," Hallie said with an evil smile.

"Madeline, what do you think of Sam?" Sophie asked.

"What do you mean?" Madeline asked, Sophie and Hallie, glanced at each other, this was going to be too easy. "Do you think he's handsome?" 

"What are you guys up to?" Madeline suspected what they were trying to do, "for the last time, Sam and I are just friends, that's it!" 

"So you don't absolutely love his deep hazel eyes?"

"Shut up," 

------

"Mom, can Sophie stay for dinner?" Hallie asked Ms. Thomas.

"Of course. Watson's coming over soon, too. What are you three up to?"

"We're doing homework," Hallie quickily lied.

"They're trying to set me up with Sam," Madeline told Ms. Thomas.

"Sam!" Elizabeth called out the name one of her sons.

"Yes Mom?" Sam replied running into his twin sister's room.

"What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing,"

"And you Maddie?"

"Nothing much,"

"It's settled then," Ms. Thomas said clapping her hands, "Madeline and Sam are going on a date tomorrow," Elizabeth left the room leaving the four teens in shock, Madeline and Sam were staring at each other in some sort of secret code while Sophie and Hallie were planning their wedding. 

"Let's play a game!" Hallie exclaimed.

"I don't like where this is going," Sam mumbled.

"Sam I dare you to kiss Maddie," Sophie told him.

"That's not how you play truth or dare, and I never agreed to truth or dare,"

"Sounds like something a chicken would say," Hallie teased.

"Challla llllaaaaa myyyy ooooohhh mmmyyyy, he gonna kiss the girl," Hallie and Sophie sang out together. Sam who had enough of their nonsense, pecked Maddie's lips, "Happy?"

"OMG OMG OMG, SAMELINE!" Sophie exclaimed as Madeline stood there in shock.

"Wait, Sameline?" Madeline and Sam said in unison.