Kabanata 34

Warning: r18

Tension

There was never a dull moment that Sandro and I shared this afternoon. After our picnic, we picked up pigments and made paints. It took us three hours before we finished four colors and that made us hungry.

We grabbed a coffee and pastry at Pastry Royale in downtown Lauterbrunnen. We picked a table on the rooftop so we can enjoy the view of the valley.

Throughout the day, my friends kept on bugging me because they also want to spend their time with me.

Ninang Talande:

Dapat nasa Switzerland tayo ngayon e! Nakakainis si Mommy!

Mommy Sophia:

Sorry talaga Bele at talagang masama ang pakiramdam ni Soren. May dengue pala. :(

Ako:

Don't worry about it, Pia. Next time! Pagkagaling ni Soren :D

Ako:

Kamusta na nga pala siya? I want to see our baby. :<

Sophia sent us a photo of Soren, smiling even though there are IV lines connected to him. Nakaramdam ako ng awa para sa aking inaanak.

Napansin ni Sandro ang bigla kong paglungkot kaya nagtaka siya. Pinakita ko sa kanya ang picture ni Soren.

"Dapat nasa Switzerland ngayon sina Pia, Soren, at Kendra kaso na ospital si Soren."

Binaba niya ang tasa ng kape niya at hinawakan ang kamay ko para maibsan ang lungkot ko.

"It's okay. Let's just pray for his fast recovery." Tumango ako at nagdasal kami panandalian para kay Soren.

Sandro knows about what happened to Pia. Sinabi sa akin ni Kendra na kasama pala si Sandro noong nag labor si Pia. Kaya siya nakasama ay gawa rin na kaibigan niya si Charlene.

Bigla akong napaisip.

"U-um..." I called for his attention.

"What is it, hmm?"

"Mommy pulled you out of Ambrosius, right?"

He pressed his lips in a thin line, tila nagtitimpi.

"I-I'm s-sorry." I looked down, guilty of what had happened.

Mommy kicked Sandro out of school using her powers as one of the important shareholders of Ambrosius. She did that of what happened during the piano concerto. I know it's unfair and I felt guilty for even thinking that he deserved it so much. Out of bitterness, I can't help but think ill of him that time.

"It was all in the past. What's important is I have you now." I wearily smiled at him for being this sweet.

"Are you going to get mad if I tell you that I felt satisfied that you were kicked out?"

He only puckered his lips. "Even I find the punishment deserving."

Nagulat ako sa sinabi niya. What?!

"After hearing the story from my mother of the conflict between our parents, nainis ako sa sarili ko dahil masyado akong nagpadala sa bugso ng damdamin ko without thinking of your side." He bitterly smiled at his cup of coffee as his index finger glided on the surface. "What my Mom did is unforgivable and I understand where your Mom is coming from. I don't tolerate infidelity and it sucks that my Mom let her love for your father rule her system even though it's forbidden."

"Nanliit ako para sa sarili at baka isipin mo na gagawin ko rin iyon sa'yo. I don't want you to think that my love for you is all for revenge..." tama ba itong narinig ko? Or more like nakita ko sa aksyon niya?