Kabanata 35

Overthink

Not once did I feel the warmth of someone waking up with me, not until this moment.

The sun illuminated the land with its shining rays, painting every corner of this lighted part. Maging ang kuwarto ko ay pinaliguan ng liwanag. Some of the light pillars bathed over us.

Nakaunan ang ulo ko sa braso ni Sandro. My arm is entagled around his waist and my lower limb is snaking around his strong legs. My hand is on top of his chest, feeling the rise and fall whenever he breaths.

I opened my eyes only to be welcomed by a kiss in the forehead. Mas binaon ko ang aking mukha sa kanya. I want to stay like this with him and escape the cruel world through his heartwarming hug. I want to feel his safetiness as long as I can dwell in his arms.

His hand is brushing some strands of my hair, soothing me again to sleep. A morning like this can uplift my mood even when I am facing a challenging obstacles. As long as I am bathed with his sunlight, not even the odds can stop me from advancing.

"Mornin'" I felt the vibration of his voice by his chest. I pursed my lips at that.

Napabangon ako sa pagkakahiga. With what I did, the duvet rolled down, exposing my chest. Hindi naman kita ni Sandro ang dibdib ko dahil nakahiga pa rin siya. The only thing that is exposed is my back.

Kaya lang, malikot itong si Sandro. He sat on the bed so he could come close to me. Hinila niya ako sa aking baywang, nakaramdam nang kiliti, at hinapit ako papalapit sa kanya. Now, my back is against his chest while his legs caged me.

I could feel his thick cock against my back. Nabuhay tuloy ang kaluluwa ko.

He is hugging me from the back, planting kisses on my shoulder. I tilted my head to the side to give him access. From the shoulder, he reached to my neck and sucked a spot there. That earned me a moan.

"Stop that, Sandro!" I halfheartedly warned him.

Nakaliliyo ang kanyang mamasama-masang halik. It's turning me on so much that I urged myself to face him and straddle him. Ngayon, ako naman ang nasa ibabaw niya at nakapulupot ang magkabilang binti ko sa katawan niya.

I searched for his cock and aligned it to my entrance. Unti-unti kong ibinaba ang sarili ko. All the stress and pain I felt last night subsided. Even though I am sore all over, it did not hinder me to ride his dick.

That was what happened before we decided to eat breakfast. Sandro volunteered to cook while I make our coffee and fix the table at the balcony.

Habang hinihintay kong ma-ground ang coffee beans, pinagmasdan ko ang likod ni Sandro. He is only wearing his black boxer shorts and apron. His back is exposed so all the muscle curves are protruding.

His back is so manly. What makes it manly is his broad chest and the way his body curves. Hindi ito payat at mukhang straight. His waist is smaller than his chest. Medyo lang naman kaya maganda ang hubog ng kanyang katawan. Not to mention, his arm is not too bulky and not too stiff, it's a decent size for his body curve.

Tama ang iba, he looks like a god who came down on earth to save humanity through his music. His handsomeness added to the description of him being that god they associated him to be.

Hindi ko inalintana ang kape at naglakad ako papalapit sa kanya. I hugged his back, filling the gap of my loneliness.

Ilang minuto pa lang kaming naghiwalay para ihanda ang agahan, na mi-miss ko na siya.

He held my arm, securing the hug. He is cooking bacons while he is also waiting for the waffle to toast.

"Ang sipag naman magluto." I complemented.