2. Pretty boy

AN: STREAM NOBODY IS LISTENING!!! THE WHOLE ALBUM IS SO FUCKING INCREDIBLE. IT'S A FUCKING MASTERPIECE!

What's your favorite song on the album?

"Hazza, wake up, love." I opened my eyes grumpily but smiled when I saw the smiling face of my brother.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 7 am. You need to get up and get ready for school."

Right. School.

"Fine." I sighed out and pushed the warm blanket off my body. I shivered at the sudden coldness.

"I'll go make breakfast. Come down once you're ready." Zayn said and kissed my head before leaving my room.

I got out of the bed a few minutes later. I was just so comfy. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

I then picked out a random outfit. I didn't really care that much about what I wore. I gave up on that a long time ago.

I gave up once I realized people don't care what I wear, they're still gonna be mean to me.

Of course I hoped that the situation would be different in this school but I wasn't betting on it.

Zayn was cooking something when I got downstairs. I sat down at the kitchen table to wait.

He finished a couple of minutes later. He made scrambled eggs and toast.

"So are you excited for today?" Zayn asked me once he sat down as well so we could eat together.

"I'm not sure yet. I guess. I'm just really scared. What if people won't like me again.

"Oh baby. Please don't be scared of that. I'm sure everyone will love you. They have no reason not to. And if anyone is mean I'll be there to protect you. Like always."

"I know. Thank you Zaynie. I love you."

"I love you too, Haz."

"Are you finished?" He asked me once my plate was empty.

"Yes. Thank you."

"You're welcome, baby. Go wait in the car. I'll be right out." He said so I did just that.

I could see Niall waiting by their car. He waved at me as soon as he noticed me and I waved back.

He had a huge grin on his face and he looked so excited and happy. We're both starting our freshman year today.

Niall and I have talked to a couple of times since the day we moved here but not a lot. I still haven't met his best friend. I think his name was Liam.

I sat inside the car and waited for my brother to come outside. He came a minute or two later and got in the car once he greeted Niall as well.

On the short drive to school we both sang along to the radio and were joking around.