20. She seems nice

AN: I know I procrastinate way too much. But apparently the less things I need to do the less I feel like doing anything at all.

Harry's POV

Harry's POV

Louis and I are going to a little trip today! Or well just to a neighboring town to see the play I got Louis tickets for.

I'm so excited and happy that he wanted me to come with him. This will be the first time we spend time together anywhere but our houses or school. Apart from the dates we've been on of course.

And it'd be great to get away from everything even if it's just for a day. Everything at home has just been really tense I guess.

I haven't talked to neither Zayn or Niall for the past week and a half. At the beginning they kept trying to apologize but they've given up.

It's not like I even see them much. Zayn spends most of the time at Niall and Louis' house and Louis is almost always at ours.

Louis and I have grown even closer. I love him more and more every passing day. I love it so much how he's taking care of me. He always makes me feel so treasured and loved.

Lately Louis has been the only person I'm in contact with since Liam went to his grandparents' house for winter break but I definitely don't mind. He's the only thing I need in life.

Sometimes I still can't believe how lucky I got. I'm so lucky to be able to call this amazing human being my boyfriend.

My thoughts got interrupted by Louis' voice sounding through the room. "Are you ready to go angel? We should leave soon if we want to make it."

"Yeah I'm ready." I answered. I took my bag and my coat and we headed downstairs. To my surprise Zayn was standing there by the door.

"Are you two leaving?" He asked.

"Yeah. We'll be back tomorrow." Louis answered for the both of us.

"Okay. Have fun. Not too much fun though. And Louis, take care of Harry, yeah?"

"Of course. Always." Louis said. Zayn sighed but didn't say anything.

"Bye." I mumbled quietly and walked out the door without waiting for a reply.

Once outside I just stood there for a moment and took a deep breath in. The cold winter air burned my nose.

Soon I felt familiar arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. "Are you okay Hazza?" Louis asked me.

"Yeah. I don't know. I think so. I just miss them." I whispered.

"I know baby, me too. How about we just sit down with them when we come back tomorrow and talk things through?" He suggested.