6. He's mine

AN: Sorry, I know it's been long. I'm horrible. I completely forgot that I have a book. Oops.

Harry's POV

Harry's POV

"Hello, class. Every year the school arranges a little camping trip for the freshmen and seniors. Its goal is to make the two grades interact more. Since you're obviously freshmen it's gonna be you this year.

The trip would be in the end of the month, so in two weeks. I'm gonna need signed permission slips by the end of the week from everyone who wants to go. If you don't, please let me know by the end of the week as well. Any questions?" The teacher finished speaking.

I didn't know they did something like that. In my last school they never bothered to make the students interact.

And I never got to go to any trips anyway. We never had the money. School trips really weren't the priority.

But maybe this year I could go. Or well we both could since Zayn's a senior.

I should probably ask if Niall and Liam are going.

"Where would be going to exactly?" A girl in our class asked.

"To a first that's about an hour away. It's a good learning experience as well to everyone."

"Wait so we would be sleeping out on tents or something? Wouldn't we like literally freeze to death?" A boy asked.

"Yes, you'd be sleeping in tents. And no, you wouldn't freeze. Since we're going this month it isn't going to be that cold yet. And besides, you could always bring a bunch of blankets with you."

"So we can share a tent with anyone?"

"No, you can not. You'll all be assigned a senior who you'll spend the trip with. You must sit on the bus with that person and always stick together. They'll be responsible for you."

Oh no. That's gonna suck. Maybe I'll get lucky and will be paired with Zayn. That would be great.

Or Louis. No, Harry, don't go there.

What if I will get assigned Nick though? I would not survive the trip if that would happen.

"For how long would we stay there?"

"As of now, the plan is for 3 days."

                         🦋  🦋  🦋

"Hey Hazza!" Niall greeted me excitedly as I sat down at our usual lunch table.

"Hello Niall." I said back with a small giggle.

"Did you hear about the trip?" He asked me. Oh, so that's what he's so excited about.

"Yeah, I did." I answered.