21. What's up?

AN: Lmao why did I make this whole being mad at each other thing so dramatic? Istg at least half of the chapters so far have been about that. I'm so sorry. I know it must be boring as shit. It just shows what a shitty writer I am haha.

Oh and I just realized this is the 21st chapter already. There isn't very much left anymore. I think it might be around the same length as my last book, maybe a chapter or two shorter. I swear for some reason I just can't make a long book.

I'm really nervous

I'm really nervous. We're having that talk with Zayn and Niall today, in 10 minutes to be exact.

I don't even know what I'm so scared of. It's just my brother and my best friend. I guess I'm scared of us not making up.

"Are you sure you want to do this Hazza?" Louis asked me.

"Yeah I'm sure, just a bit nervous."

"What are you nervous about?"

"I don't know."

"Oh come here." He said while holding his arms open for me to walk into them. So for the next 10 minutes we just hugged. Physical closeness always helps me so I really appreciated it.

And then the bell rang. Louis squeezed me one last time before letting go to go open the door.

They sat down opposite Louis and I. Lou sat next to me and then pulled me on top of his lap.

It calmed me down but it probably wasn't the best sitting arrangement in that situation.

"So..." Niall started.

God what am I even supposed to say? Sorry I fucked your brother? I would but I haven't even fucked him yet.

"I'm sorry." Niall continued. "I know I had no right to get mad at you and I will forever be sorry for that. I don't want to make any excuses because there aren't any but would you like to hear my explanation?" He asked us. I nodded so he continued.

"It's really stupid. I was actually planning on telling you about Zayn and I around that time but then you told me about Louis and you and I just didn't know how to say it anymore. And I was mad because I was scared. I was cared to lose you all.

I didn't know how you'd react to us being together so I was afraid you'd make me choose. I could never choose between you two, I love you both way too much for that. And I was afraid that I'd lose both you and Lou.

I could already see you always only spending time with him. And I had no idea what I'd do if you two ever broke up because I know I'd lose one of you for sure then. So yeah. I know it was really stupid of me and I'm sincerely so fucking sorry."