15. Of course!

AN: I know it's been forever, sorry.

I got a new phone yesterday and I swear I spell absolutely every word incorrectly now. The keyboard is a little different so it's gonna take me a while to get used to.

If you ever notice any mistakes please let me know. I'd really appreciate it.

Oh and do you guys see the gifs and pictures at the start of the chapters? I know that in some stories they don't load.

Have you listened to Zayn's new song? It's so beautiful.

"Morning Hazza." Niall said as I sat down at our lunch table.

"Hi." I said simply and then laid my head on the table. I was so tired that morning.

"Did something happen?" Liam asked with concern.

"No, I'm just exhausted." I answered his question. "And it didn't help that I just had a quiz that I probably failed. I'm so stupid." I continued.

"Hey! I want to hear none of that! You are very smart, my angel. Don't ever bring yourself down like that." Louis said sternly and then sat down next to me.

I could see Zayn giving him a look from the corner of my eye but I decided to just ignore it.

"Okay." I said. I didn't feel like arguing at the moment.

"Are you tired?" Lou asked me. I just nodded.

"Come here then." He pulled my body closer to his and wrapped his arm around my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder.

I looked around, nervous to see the others' reaction. Thankfully none of them seemed to even notice.

I was really enjoying Louis' closeness. We hadn't slept together again since our talk with Zayn a few days ago.

I breathed in his scent. He smells like home. The thought made me smile.

"What're you smiling about?" Niall asked while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"Nothing." I mumbled and blushed. I don't like being the center of attention. Well unless it's with Louis.

I hid my face in Louis' shoulder. He rubbed my back comfortingly.

"Does anyone have any plans for tonight?" Niall asked us all. Everyone said no.

"Great! We're having a sleepover. It's been a while since we last had one." He announced.

Everyone agreed. Louis and I gave each other a look which no one but Zayn seemed to notice.

Too soon the bell rang. I groaned loudly and Louis chuckled at that.