4. Sleepover

It's been a few weeks since the school started

It's been a few weeks since the school started. It's been mostly good I guess.

There are a lot of people still saying mean things about and to me. I try to ignore it. I really do. But it's hard.

So in school I don't react to them. But I cry myself to sleep every night. Zayn has heard me a few times and has come into my room to hold me until I fall asleep.

The good thing that makes it all worth it is my friends. Niall and Liam. They always stand up for me in school and really support me. They're my best friends.

And there's this one problem. Louis Tomlinson. He's always mean to me for no reason. Nobody knows though. He usually just ignores me when other people are around.

But all of that doesn't stop me from having a crush on him. He's so pretty. And I know what he's really like. He's always so nice to Zayn and my friends.

I really wish that he would treat me the same way he treats them. I don't like to admit it but I'm really jealous of them. I would do anything to make Louis be nice to me.

And apparently he's like the bad boy in school since he skips a lot, smokes and always argues with the teachers.

I've noticed that he doesn't really talk to anyone other than our little group. There are his occasional smoking buddies but I don't think they're friends.

                          🦋 🦋 🦋

Me and Niall were talking like everyone else until the pe teacher blew his whistle.

"Hey class! We're playing football today with the seniors. It will be mixed teams so the game would be fair." The teacher said.

Everyone cheered. Except for me. They all thought that it would be cool to play with the oldest students of this school.

But I wasn't excited. It was Louis' class that had pe the same time as us. And I was really not excited to play with him.

Knowing me I would probably get lost in him and not notice the ball coming towards me and manage to get hit by it.

We all walked over to the other side of the field where the seniors were waiting.

Louis came over and said hi to Ni and gave me his infamous glare like always.

We all had to run 2 laps and do different exercises for the warmup. I already felt like I was dying.

"I need two captains. Tomlinson and Grimshaw. Come here and choose your teams." The teacher instructed. Just my luck.

Louis and Nick stepped forward and turned towards all of us. We were already standing in a line.

They of course first chose all the seniors. And then started choosing us. Louis picked Niall first of course.