14. I miss you

Oh god

Oh god. Another day of Zayn being super mad at me. How fun. But today I'm definitely gonna explain the situation to him.

I got dressed in sweats and Louis' hoodie. I accidentally kept his hoodie yesterday.

I headed downstairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast. My stomach growled from hunger. I just realized I didn't eat basically anything yesterday.

To my surprise Zayn was in the kitchen, cooking something. He looked up when he saw me enter.

"Good morning." He said to me. I was actually surprised. I figured he'd ignore me again.

"Morning." I greeted him.

"You want some breakfast? I'm making pancakes." He asked me. What, are we pretending that nothing happened yesterday now?

"Sure. Thank you." I sat down at the table. Neither of us said anything while he cooked. It was so awkward.

Once the pancakes were ready he placed a plate with them in front of me and then sat down opposite me at the table.

We ate breakfast in complete silence. It was the most awkward experience of my life. I hated it.

"Let's head to the living room, yeah?" Zayn suggested after we were both finished with eating.

I just nodded my head and made my way to the said room. He followed behind me and we both sat down on the couch.

"So wanna explain to me why you were in bed with my friend?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Thankfully he was a lot more calm than the day before.

"Um sure." I started nervously. I collected my thoughts for a minute before speaking again.

"Louis has insomnia. He's had it ever since he was a kid. The first time we had a sleepover at their house he could sleep the whole night for the first time in years.

At first he didn't think anything about it. But it happened again next time. So he figured it had to be because of one of us.

The next day he had a sleepover with just you, remember? But it didn't work, he still couldn't sleep.

And then he figured it has to be me. And it got confirmed at the camping trip.

When we got back he asked me to sleep with him. Like in the same bed as him so he could sleep. I agreed because I wanted to help him. And yeah, that's why we were in my bed together."

As I finished Zayn was just staring at me and not saying anything. I played with my hands nervously as I was waiting for his reaction.

"You really expect me to believe that?" He asked me after some time.

"What?" I frowned. He didn't believe me?

"You really expect me to believe that Louis has a disorder that can be cured by sleeping with you?"