Compition

Lisa pov
He dragged me to the rooftop, we both panting for breath. He didn't even let me breathe when his lips claimed mine exploring me.

I felt my knees going weak under him. I was in euphoria, don't want to stop. It was not a rough kiss, there was passion and love, gentle and passionate making me want more of him.

We broke apart breathing heavily, "mine" he growled claiming my lips once again. I tighten my grip in his neck filling the little gap, we broke apart panting heavily.

"Do you like that princess" he said breathing heavily cupping my face with his hands he kissed me in the forehead and embraced me.

__________________

After that heating session we came back to class not paying attention to anything but staring at each other.

I was in my own world when jennie unnie hit me at the back of my head "Miss Manoban pay attention" the teacher snapped. I rubbed my back head sending daggers at unnie but she just gave me a wink.

"So, as I was saying student you will have a competition, girls will compete with boys. There will be 5 days to be prepared and there will be plenty of activities, I will give you a paper in which the activities are written. Write your name in what activity you want to take part in but remember girls will have their own group and boys will have separate groups you will compete with each other. That's it for today sign your name and I want that paper in my office class dismissed" Teacher explained and left.

So, we have to compete with boys. Nice I would love to see the face of jungkook losing to me. Kookie stared at me as I was staring. He must be thinking what I am thinking he want to see my face when I lose but boy don't underestimate a girl *smirk*

I went and snatched the paper from rosè. "Yah! Lisaya I didn't sign my name yet" she shouted. "We are on the same team pabo" I said and she made a O shaped face.

Let's see what we have here, kart racing, archery, race and most importantly my favorite dance.

"Come on girls gather here" I shouted and jisoo unnie hit my head snatching the paper from me. "Unnieeee" I whispered.

"I am the boss here" she said and I pouted in anger. I glanced at kookie who was with boys discussing their own activities he saw the scene and tried very hard not to laugh but failed.

"I am gonna kill you" I mouthed and send daggers at him. He went back to his discussion and I focused on mine.

"Jennie you're best at kart racing so, that geos to you, Tzuyu you'll do archery which you're good at and lisa honey" she turned at me. I know what she will give me and I am glad that's my favorite thing.

"Dance geos to you" she said and I gave a satisfying smirk. "With somi and Rosè" she completed. "What! Why? I thought I was going solo" I whined.

"You need to sing also darling, you're a rapper remember and Rosè and somi will be the vocalist and you will be the main dancer is that okay with everyone"

I nodded in agreement, next time I will go solo. Nevermind I love my new group already what will the name of our group.

"What will be the name of our group" Rosè beat me before i could say it. "Umm....how about chaeliso" somi grined. "Hmm but we need a group name, we not shipping ourselves" I said .

"But I like the name" Rosè pouted cutely. But- "that's it our group name will be chaeliso" somi cut me off. Today everyone is beating me. I am quite exited about the competition though and nervous too.

_________

I heard jisoo unnie and jin oppa is competing with each other, not them but all of us our competing with each other jisoo unnie is in cooking competition with jin. Taehyung oppa and jennie unnie are doing kart racing. Tzuyu and suga oppa are doing archery  while jimin, jungkook and jhope are competing with our group in dance.

Jungkook and jimin the main vocalist and jhope oppa the main dancer. It will be a hell of a ride which I am looking forward to.

Everyone is busy practicing their part. And here i am overthinking about the competition. "Get your lazy ass here will ya" Rosè yelled. I got up and straight went to her. "The school has given us all the permission to practice in school, there will be no class but practice, practice and practice." Somi groaned.

"Hmm..that's great no class no tension hakuna my tata" I sang

"That's hakuna Matata" Rosè corrected me. "Yeah whatever" I shrugged.

"Let's do this!" I told.

Fighting! We said in sync.