🇴 🇳 🇪 

JISOO POV

I woke up, hearing the sound of my irritating alarm and throw it on the ground.  Alarm clock sucks seriously, they wake you up when you don't want to.

I went back to sleep again and then my phone's alarm started to ring. That indicates that I have to wake up no matter how sleepy I feel right now. With a lot of groaning and stretching my limps. I got off the bed.

"Ow!" I put my hurt leg up, I poked myself with the pieces of broken alarm clock. What a pleasant start of the day. Note the sarcasm.

When I was finally able to walk properly, I freshen myself up and got ready for our first day to school. The school is for the rich and diamond spoon people and being an idol gives us the chance to attend that highschool. I went downstairs to cook for others because they are not capable of doing a simple cooking. They either burn their self or the kitchen and I don't want either of that thank you very much.

I decided to make pancakes and waffles for my children, haha just kidding. For my member who were still sleeping like the dead.

I was making the batter and saw Jennie coming down the stairs she was looking pissed. "Why do you looked so pissed right in the morning" I asked. "Why do we need to dress like nerds?" She asked irritated. "Because I told you so" I answered simply. Where's the fun in dressing simply. I can be a nerd, I can be tomboy, I can be anything I want.

"Seriously Eonnie, tell me the truth" She narrowed her eyes on me. Sighing I told her the real reason of our reason to hide ourselves.

"I don't know company told us not to reveal ourselves maybe because of the saseang fans or something, I am not sure." she nodded her head accepting the answer still upset.

"Plus there's nothing bad in being a nerd, they are fucking smart. And I love a nerd boy. That's just my type" I grinned widely and she looked at me in disbelief. Well it is what it is.

"Now do me a favor and wake Lisa and Rosè up" I told her and she obediently obeyed while cursing her way upstairs, I need to teach her some manners. 

LISA POV

I was sleeping and heard someone calling me "lisa~ya....lisa~ya wakey wakey, up you rise and shine" she sang near my ear making me tickle, I slightly open my eyes."I am awake Eonnie" I groaned and turned away from her.

"Yah! You better wake up before I throw a bucket full of cold water on you and I am not kidding when I say I will freaking do it" she threatens.

I suddenly sit up straight, don't wanna get wet right in the morning."I am wide awake eonnie thank you for waking me up and destroying my beautiful dream" I smiled innocently and stabbed her 1000 times in my mind.

"You're most welcome" She gives the most innocent smile like she did not just threaten me and left the room giving me one last look and stopping herself from laughing. I sighed walked to the bathroom to get ready. What's so funny? Tell me the joke too dude? 

I saw myself in the mirror "OH MY GOD!!!" Is this me, I can't recognize myself. My hair is all messed up and I look like a ghost or you can say my hair looks like a bird's nest.

That is why Jennie eonnie was holding herself from laughing, I am the joke.

This is how lisa is looking right now .