Trapped

Jennie POV
Only one day is left no one came to my rescue , don't leave hope jennie they will come to your rescue I believed. I didn't even eat anything for one day and I am starving.

That assh*le even left the food in front of me and released me from the chains even if I am released it's suffocating here , no windows only one door which is locked.

The smell of the food it's looks delicious,  no no jennie control yourself. *creak* the door opened "jen babe you still didn't eat" said one and only haru , "I will not eat anything you give me assh*le" I said shouting.

"You're making it hard for me babe, let me show you something" what deos he mean , he brought his iPad "wtf why did you brought tzuyu here I said fuming in anger.

She was tied in a chair and was seriously injured, "what? why is she shaking like that" I asked "electricshok babe she is getting electricshok of course I can't hurt you, she was unlucky that day she saw me taking you so I take her with me" said haru.

"You assh*le" I said and slapped him straight in his face, oh my what did I do.
He clenched his jaw, and put his one hand in the air , what is he trying to do.
I saw tzuyu shaking more and crying in agony.

"Oh please stop that please, please" I begged him, tears running down my cheeks , he was hurting my sister she was crying in pain and screaming for help, "I will do whatever you tell me please stop that please I beg you."

"Good girl" he said and once again put his hand in the air and she stopped shaking,  it was a relief. "Now be a good girl and finish your food and then we will choose our wedding dress" he said giving a quick kiss in cheeks and went away, I was feeling like to throw up.

He changed the food because it got cold , and bring another tray of food I finished it and he took me out of the room , finally I am out of that suffocating room. If tzuyu was not here I would have a chance to escape like earlier, I can't leave her alone and what can I even do in one day. 

Jk POV
I was in a private jet  with bangtan leaving rm because he was with ella , it is too dangerous to take her with us because she don't even know the g of gangster,  somi was here and blackpink too, we insisted them to not come but they still came.

We are heading to japan to rescue jennie and tzuyu, you are curious how we know that yeah let me tell you.
That day in morning lisa saw a letter that jennie was kidnapped and taken to japan and if we want to rescue her we have to arrive there before 1 day , or else she will get killed.

And there was no name but a logo of course somi and taehyung understood that logo as they are a gangsta and not me, but I can join the group any time.

Lisa was sitting beside me sleeping,  thank god she fall asleep she was so tensed that she didn't get enough sleep as her unnie and her best friend got kidnapped.

Somi also told us the story of eun woo that he is haru the son of biggest mafia of japan and was well hidden and she didn't expect eun woo to be haru.

Taehyung is still fuming in anger and was like a time bomb who will explode any sec and on the other hand suga hyung for the first time was awake the whole time he never slept and was very very angry and when he gets angry all the gangsters will fail in front of him not even a haru can compete him.

Jisoo noona was tensed and jin hyung was there making some daddy jokes and I can see jisoo noona was not in a mood to listen to his lame jokes and was more irritated. On the other hand rose was crying for entire day and jimin was consoling her the whole time "honey it's alright everything will be fine" said jimin the couple looked cute.

But I still don't understand why anyone will tell all the secret about them and help us I was feeling like it was a trap for us. Let's see.

Jennie POV
Now I was alone in a room, which I don't know whose room is this anyway I was alone to choose a dress , they were all nice beautiful dress for a wedding. It will look good on me, in my and taehyung's wedding. Oh jennie you and your wild thoughts I slapped my head ouch! I slapped a lit hard.

In this situation also I am thinking about that jerk , I know he has a crush on me but he never said he liked or love me in my face so I am a bit not sure about that, urgh! I shrugged the thought and peeked at the door.

No one was there so i tiptoed and went downstairs,  not a single soul is here. Is god helping me to escape I happily went in search of tzuyu.

I saw the surrounding of tzuyu and it was like a prison so it must be underground somewhere so I was roaming like a lost puppy finding a way to that prison.

I heard footsteps I hide behind the pillar, "look after jennie, they are here I have to handle this and we have a deceiver who told the whereabouts of us. I want you to find that pretender and he will get punished a very bad punishment. Haru said to the girl who was giving be the vibe that she hate me from century's, finally they are here for my rescue but I am scared that they will get hurt. "Don't worry master I will look after jennie" she replied.

I can't believe someone is helping us but who, I don't even know a single soul here. She/he must be an angel who is helping us , they walk away and I went where they came from I saw there were book shelf, but one book was in the separate corner, are you thinking the think that I am thinking, yeah like a movie that there is a secret place for something.

I pull out the book and Woah! Like I said the book shelf slided and a narrow way came to my view, it looks like i am in a movie finding secrets oh jennie you and your wild thoughts I said to myself now is not the time to play you need to escape with tzuyu.

I went inside it's so dark I can't even see anything as I went deeper OH! I got hit by a hard wall i touched it and there was a lock so it is not a wall but a door i opened it and went inside some light were there and I saw tzuyu tied in a chair.

Omo! Zuyu I rushed to her and untied her, I felt salty in my mouth and I didn't know I was crying "I am sorry i- I am so so sorry zuyu" I said crying , she was looking so pale did they even gave food to her, she was bruised in her hand and her back and leg, she was looking so pale and sick , she opened her eyes and and I felt a thump wiping my tears "don't cry unnie I never show them I was feeling pain" she said strongly, yes I said "you are my strong girl" I said smiling.

I put her arms in my shoulder and took step slowly, "can you walk zuyu" I asked "it hurts but I'll manage" she said, so i walked slowly and take her out of that prison.

Now I am doubting that why it's being so easy to escape not even a single soul was here in my way it felt like they are letting me escape or that angel is helping me, I shrugged the thought and went near the exit I should take this opportunity and escape as that devil is not here.

As I was exiting the door "where are you going babe" the familiar voice said NO FREAKING WAY! he went somewhere earlier how come he is here now, I can't even run because tzuyu is injured badly. I can feel tzuyu shivering in fear.