what do you want?

Jennie POV

There was total silent, ...N..."No she is mine" said a familiar voice. I turned my head "Taehyung" he came running to me and punched haru in his face.

Haru's man are fighting with Taehyung's man and who is that man, who is helping us I have lot of questions in my mind.

Wait is that girl jin oppa who is punching the bodyguard like a punching bag, oh I feel bad for that man but they deserve it.

Haru was hitting Taehyung, "do I have to invite you to help me Jen" Taehyung shouts, let me see, I took the vase and hit his head but Oopsie they switched place. Instead of haru Taehyung got hit by the vase.

Ugh! Taehyung yelled in pain. "Jennie are you helping me or him" he told. "Mainhe..I told, haru punched him hard in the face, it must hurt a lot.

Jennie you have to help him do something, my inner voice said, I took another vase and hit him in the back, but luck is not in my side again they switched place and Taehyung got hurt.

"It's enough" he yelled and kicked haru's ball and gave a punch in his face . He cried in agony. "I'll give you a punishment later love" he told and got up.

"I didn't do it intentionally you were the one switching places" I said rolling my eyes. His forehead was injured, I touched his temple gently. "It doesn't hurt" he told. I pressed it harder "Ahhhhhh" I chuckled. He is cute.

"Love is in the air..huh, now we have to go fast" jin oppa yelled. I was going to run away when someone held my both hand. "No..no babe how can you go so easily" haru said pointing the gun at Taehyung.

"No...no please dont shoot"

"Everything will be alright if he dies" haru told.

"No please don't...please"

"Just say yes I do and you will be my wife, it's simple and I will not kill him" he told. Think something, do something dumbo. I heard a gun shot and both the men who were holding me were dead at the spot.

Meanwhile Taehyung snatched the gun from haru and point it at him. I saw somi, lisa, rose and jisoo unnie coming towards us. As somi had a gun in her hand she must have shot the two man.

"Damn it feels good to be a gangsta" rosè said happily. "I should join Somi's gang some day" Lisa grinned. Taehyung didn't shoot haru but hit him in the head so hard that he was unconscious.

"What's with your boobs" Taehyung said staring at my chest. This pervert, I forgot that I had a gun. It came of no use anyway. I put the gun out and throw it on the floor now I feel light but still not comfortable with this heavy wedding dress.

________________

Ella POV

I am really worried of them, are they okay? When are they coming back? I sighed getting up from the library to my class. I am in school with that fucking namjoon oppa.

Everyone took me as a child and leave me behind. They don't know I am a black belt in taekwondo...do they? And coming back to namjoon oppa.

He is really bad, always orders me around like I am his slave and never let me go close to any guy. Everyone thinks we are bestfriend but hell no..bestfriend my foot. Only I know how he changes his behavior when no one is around.

Even that dumb kookie thinks we are very good friends.

Right now I am sitting beside him taking a boring class of history while he is playing with my hair and that's annoying me. "Will you stop that" I complained.