Love letter

Author POV
Jungkook was busy writing a love letter to lisa, he thought throughly and decided to propose his long time crush or more than a crush.

They both don't know about each others feeling, "I don't want to be single anymore" jungkook groaned. He finished writing the letter.

He don't have a class with lisa today, so he decided to give it at free class. They both have a free class for library. But jungkook needs to practice his basketball so he will not join the library class.

He was waiting for lisa in front of the library gate, he saw lisa and grab her hand suddenly. "Oh you scared me" Lisa told putting her hand on her chest.

"I am sorry I didn't want to scare you" he said awkwardly. There was silent for a min, "I have a class jungkook" lisa broke the silence. Jungkook came to his senses and hand her the letter.

"What is this?" Lisa asked looking confused.

"Umm...read it and tell me your answer after class he said and ran away. Lisa didn't understand anything. She put the letter in her book and went to take the library class.

Lisa was excited because she wanted to read a novel which was out of stock but it came today, she forget about the letter and just focused on her novel.

There jungkook was not focusing on her basketball and thinking about the letter and Lisa's answer. "Jungkook will you stop day dreaming and focus on the  practice" the coach said.

After the practice junkook straight went to lisa, he was nervous. Lisa came out of the class and saw jungkook standing there and remembered the letter.

Oh shit I totally forgot about the note jungkook gave me, she curse in her mind.

"Umm..so what is your answer" jungkook asked fidgeting his finger in nervousness. "I am sorry jungkook, I have something to do I'll tell you later bye" she said and left him.

Jungkook stand there dumb founded.

Soon it was lunch time, lisa needs to do her homework so she went to library and skip her lunch.

Jungkook saw lisa going in library so he followed her. He sat in front of her.

"What are you doing" he asked her, she saw him "homework for history" she replied and went back to her work.

"Did you not read the note I gave you" jungkook asked nervously. "I am sorry I totally forgot about the note I was so into the novel" she said rubbing her neck.

"It's okay I have a peom for you listen to it carefully" he said and lisa nodded a yes.

Let me be your secret,
Your one and only desire.
Your one and only true diary.
Let me be the bed you lay on.
The rain that soaks through your skin.
I want to become one with you.
Be my forever beautiful nightmare.

He finished the peom expecting lisa to understand. But lisa was freaking more confused.

"Did you understand" jungkook asked her.

"Umm..I don't understand Haha" she laughed awkwardly. Jungkook rubbed his face trusfrated from her dumb behavior.

"Lisa here you are I was searching you the whole school" a boy came running to lisa. "Oh I was waiting for you" lisa told smiling.

"Who are you" junkook asked the guy.

"I should ask that mister" he replied.

"Let me introduce, jungkook he is suho my project partner in science and suho this is my friend jungkook" she introduced them.

Both the man were sending daggers to each other, suho gave his hand for a handshake but jungkook ignored him and turned to lisa.

"I will see you after school" jungkook said and left the library. Suho was embarrassed and looked left and right if anybody saw that, lisa saw the embarrassing moment but didn't say much.

"Did you saw that oppa" Ella told observing the scene from far away with namjoon. "Intresting our kookie is in love" Namjoon chuckled.

"So what do you think should we help our helpless kookie" ella asked having her chocolate. "Why not" Namjoon said evily.

"What are we waiting for let's go" ella told and went to jungkook.

Jungkook didn't left the library, he was peeping secretly at lisa and suho.

What is so funny that she is laughing with him so much, why is he touching her hand? This bastard I will see you..Yah rascal remove your dirty hand from her face. Jungkook cursed in his mind.

"You know peeping is bad" jungkook heard a familiar voice and looked up, it was Ella and Namjoon.

"I am not peeping...I..just..I" jungkook stutter. "I know brother I know everything" Ella sighed.

"You don't know anything chubby" he hit her on forehead. "Ouch! Jerk...don't ever call me chubby" she told massaging her temple. The bell rang and lunch was over. Jungkook left the library leaving Ella and namjoon alone.

"I am not going to help this jerk" she said in anger. "You have many time to take revenge Ella now stop behaving like a brat" namjoon told.

They both went to their class. "Did you saw that Tae" jennie asked. "Yess, princess" he told.

"We should also help them" jennie told sipping her cold drink. "Hmm..but it's not like they are having a fight why do we need to help them, let's go on a date shall we" Tae act cutely.

It was new for jennie watching taehyung acting cute, "stop being selfish will ya" jennie said hitting him in the arm. "Yah! That's hurts" he yelled.

"Shhh..baby this is library" jennie whispered. "So finally you call me your baby" Taehyung whispered. Jennie dragged Taehyung to class.

Jungkook was taking his class, the whole time he was thinking about lisa while cursing suho. "Mr jung pay attention to class or get out" Miss Margret shouted.

Jungkook didn't care and got up and left the class. He went to gym to bring out his anger. Jungkook punched the punching bag in anger.

After putting his anger on the punching bag he relaxed a bit."Excuse me" a girl asked. Jungkook opened his eyes and saw an unfamiliar face. "Who are you" he asked.

"I am Nayeon" she said and moved her hand to jungkook but he ignored her and got up. "What do you want?" He asked frustrated.

"Umm..actually I am new here and I lost the way can you tell me where is the Dean's office" she asked.

"Go straight, then take left, go straight down from the stairs, then take right and again go straight you will get the Dean's office." 

"Thank you" she said

Nayeon followed his instructions and went as he told. "Something is wrong" she mumbled. "Am I going in the right way" after coming down the stairs she took right and then straight, she was out of the building and standing near the school gate.

"Wow, just wow...first day in school and you got pranked by a jerk" she groaned.

Nayeon finally got to the Dean's office, with the help of a kind girl. She knocked the door. "Come in" she went in.

"How are you uncle" she said. "Oh Nayeon you came" Mr.jeon said. "Of course I need to, i can't leave Tzuyu alone, father send me to take care of her. You know she is young and no one is here to take care of her so father send me here" she told.

"Hmm, you can join from tomorrow" Mr. Jeon said. "I'll take my leave" Nayeon told and left the office.