Dumbo

Yoongi pov
I was decorating dinner for my chocolate, now you will ask why decorating? Actually I don't know how to cook, earlier I ordered the food and throw the package, not in my dustbin but outside. What if she went to throw something and notice the food package. Don't wanna take any risk.

I am currently learning how to cook and jin is the best teacher so far, now I know how to boil a water and make tea. But I am confused between sugar and salt. So I tried making tea and instead of sugar I added salt and can still remember jin's face after he tried my saltea.

"Dinner is ready Tzuyu" I told and serve the food on dining table. Why waste time on cooking when you can order from swiggy.

She came running and sat at the chair. "I know you're dying to eat my handmade food darling but don't choke on your food" I grined. She frowned her eyebrows and digged in without waiting for me.

"Wait? why does it taste like similar? She said.

"What do you mean by similar" I frowned.

"I have eat this food somewhere it's taste similar" now I got worried I shouldn't have ordered it from a famous restaurant.

"Hahaha...you had lunch remember I made that so stop overthinking and eat it"

Phew! I sighed she went back to her room after eating.

I layed down on my bed. Tomorrow we are going back to the hellhole which is school.

1:30 am...

2:00 am...

2:30 am... why can't I sleep? Should I check on her, no by now she must be asleep. But it's okay to check on her.

I went to her room, tip toed...there she was sleeping peacefully. She makes me feel something else which I never felt before, I want to protect her.

I was going to leave, when suddenly she grabbed my hand. "Stay" she told and grabbed my hand more tightly.

"Don't leave me alone" she cried.

"Shhh...baby I am here, go back to sleep" I stroke her hair gently. She went back to sleep but I don't want to leave her alone, so I sat there.

Lisa pov
"May i know why am I watching romantic movie at this hour" i asked jennie and Ella who was sitting with me and making me watch Netflix at 2 am.

"Darling you need some sense to understand things so better watch these movies" jennie scold me.

"But we have school tomorrow" I said pouting. "You're right we have school tomorrow let's just get to the point" Ella said and jennie nodded.

"So..kookie gave you a love letter" jennie squealed. "Huh..but..it was a note" I said with a confuse face. "Dumbo it was a love letter and did you not see his face when you were with suho oppa...HE WAS JEALOUS" Ella told.

Jungkook likes me..Jungkook likes me, I am such a dumbo I should have understood him. My cheek become red from embarrassment. How can I not understand. I am so stupid.
                 _________♡__________

Author pov

The next day, yoongi and tzuyu came to school. Tzuyu get to know that her sister Nayeon came to school and she was in euphoria. She missed her sister like crazy. Her parents were busy in running their business in Taiwan.

Nayeon was angry when she heard that tzuyu was staying at yoongii's house but Tzuyu assured her that he is a good boy and rescued her from danger.

"Thank God someone is here to take care of you, now I don't have to repeat a class" Nayeon said.

"What?" Tzuyu asked confused by her sister. "I came here to guard you but you already have a bodyguard" Nayeon mocked looking at suga.

Suga send daggers from his eyes. "Well, zuyu I have many works to do. You don't need me and someone is here to protect you so I can be relieved" Nayeon said.

"But you just came today and you're going?" Tzuyu asked with a sad face. "Darling I need to go and 'You' she pointed at suga "you must protect my sister or else I will...kick your ass". She said and left in a hurry.

______________

At lunch Lisa runned to jungkook, meanwhile jungkook decided to confess his love straight.

They both came to stop, both panting because of the marathon. "I wan..ted to say something" Lisa panted.

"Me too" jungkook said.

"I like you"
"I like you"

They both said in sync.

"I like you too"
"I like you too" they said in sync.

They both started laughing because of the stupidity. "We need to talk" jungkook said and dragged her at the rooftop.

From far Ella, Namjoon, jennie and Taehyung clapped in victory.

"How about we also go on a our first date" Taehyung told making a puppy face. Jennie didn't hold back and pecked his cheek and left, Taehyung waited for a min because of the shock and then follow her like a lost puppy.

"Hmm...wanna have some ice cream" Namjoon asked Ella and she nodded in excitement.